E-mail sent to football league (1 Viewer)

ccfchandsy

To whom it may concern,
When you are looking into the fit and proper side of there bid please can you take into account the fact that they (sisu our current owners) 3weeks ago were about to dissolve this company, yet they have managed to find the sort of money's needed to acquire Ccfc ltd even though they have still not filed this years accounts for the said company.
And judging from the amount of fans that disagree with the administrator you should seriously think twice about giving it your approval as I feel that football is only a business if it has fans we are the ones who pay our hard earned money to watch it.There are so many of us that are not willing to give one penny more to this company/football club. You would be destroying all that I believe in it is my fathers club my club my daughters club.
If you do approve it I will have lost all faith in the football league as a whole and it is wrong.

I hope you read this and take it into account when making your decision.

Regards
Simon hands
Lifelong Coventry city fan and former youth team player(no longer)

Sent from my iPad

Mexico70

Ditto:

Coventry City – in desperation…..

As a lifelong Coventry City supporter I am asking the FL to really challenge whether the decision to approve the SISU proposal is in the best long term interests of the people of Coventry. The CEO has made it clear that the club will, in the short term, not be playing within the city and we have grave concerns that the ambition to build a new stadium is at such an early stage that it may never come to fruition.

If, and it's a big "if", they do manage to pull it off, by that time most supporters will have drifted away either out of principle or lost interest. The supporters (12,000+ signatures) have made it clear that we don't want to play outside of the city.

By approving the proposal and giving SISU the golden share you will effectively be signing the death certificate of a club that means a great deal to so many people. The track record of SISU since they took over in late 2007 speaks for itself, so what confidence have you that the terminal decline of my club will be halted?

Regards

Last edited:

theferret

The FL decision is a formality, so I feel this is a waste of time, but understand why you would want them you know your feelings.

Efforts now should all be focused on keeping the club in Coventry, which means more pressure on SISU and ACL. The FL just want to get the fixtures out for next season, and they are not going to go against the advice of an administrator they know well.

dazzabulldog

Just seen Richard keys has made a comment that the administrator payed himself 600 k in wages. And the Ricoh only wanted 400k a season rent. Think that sums it up really.

S

skyblue2k

The FL decision is a formality, so I feel this is a waste of time, but understand why you would want them you know your feelings.

Efforts now should all be focused on keeping the club in Coventry, which means more pressure on SISU and ACL. The FL just want to get the fixtures out for next season, and they are not going to go against the advice of an administrator they know well.

With the Portsmouth administration they managed to force the league and administrator to not accept portpin as the preferred bidder. It is not over yet!

Users who are viewing this thread