Edgar Davids leaves Crystal Palace (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

_49844484_81482544-1.jpg

Crystal Palace have confirmed that former Ajax, AC Milan and Juventus midfielder Edgar Davids has left Selhurst Park. The 37-year-old arrived at Palace on a pay-as-you-play deal in August having been without a club since leaving Ajax in 2008.
He told his own website: "Today I have decided that my journey as a player of Crystal Palace FC has come to an end."
The former Netherlands international made only seven starts for the Eagles.
Davids, who won a Champions League winners medal with Ajax, added: "I want to thank all the people who supported me and gave me one of the greatest experiences of my life."
A statement on Crystal Palace's website read: "The club would like to thank Edgar for his time here and wish him all the best of luck for the future."
o.gif

The former Spurs player began his career at Ajax in 1991, playing in a side that included Patrick Kluivert, Edwin van der Sar and Finidi George.
A year after winning the Champions League with the Dutch side, he left to join AC Milan.
But Davids failed to make an impression at the Rossoneri, making just 15 appearances during a year-long stay before completing a £5.3m move to Juventus.
The Surinam-born midfielder went on to make 135 Serie A starts for the Old Lady, before leaving in 2004 for brief stints at Barcelona and Inter Milan.
He joined Spurs in 2005, making 40 league appearances before returning to Ajax in 2007.

Nick

Administrator
Bit of a waste of time really even bothering with him. I wonder how many people got his name on their shirt?

Users who are viewing this thread