Elvis position (1 Viewer)

speedie87

Wonder if he's regretting it yet and asking questions, or is it going like he was told?

Greggs

I hope him and his assistant get the boot at the end of this all. Shit appointments in my opinion.

chiefdave

so long as it's all sorted for the start of next season (wishful thinking?) then it won't really make too much difference to him. if we end up in a Pompey scenario where it drags on forever he'll probably be off anyway.

Greggs

Well if new owners do come in they could well want their own man at the helm.

Hopefully. I was expecting a little hostility of people with my post, come what may.
I know it is hard to judge SP under such current mitigating circumstances. BUT i really don't like the way he has us playing, not convinced by a word he says and his assistant seems nothing more than a loud mouth with a terrible haircut!

Waldorf

Looks like he's employed as a manager by a company that doesn't have a football team.

And the club is managerless. so it looks like you got your wish Greggs.

Si80

Hopefully. I was expecting a little hostility of people with my post, come what may.
I know it is hard to judge SP under such current mitigating circumstances. BUT i really don't like the way he has us playing, not convinced by a word he says and his assistant seems nothing more than a loud mouth with a terrible haircut!

Lolz at the "it's hard to judge, but I'm gonna" statement. Comedy.

I'd much rather see us hold possesion of the ball (Pressleys decided tactic) than just lump it up front and hope that McDonald outjumps the 6ft 5 defender, flicks onto himself and then chips the keeper from 20 yards... Cos that really worked for us under Carsley didn't it?

skybluesteve76

He must be thick if he wasn't expecting this?!
He's gone if we get taken over....no doubt about it

Simply the best
Better than all the rest

Greggs

Lolz at the "it's hard to judge, but I'm gonna" statement. Comedy.

I'd much rather see us hold possesion of the ball (Pressleys decided tactic) than just lump it up front and hope that McDonald outjumps the 6ft 5 defender, flicks onto himself and then chips the keeper from 20 yards... Cos that really worked for us under Carsley didn't it?

I also like us to hold possession, but in midfield rather than along the back 4 (SP decided tactic) ;)

Si80

I also like us to hold possession, but in midfield rather than along the back 4 (SP decided tactic) ;)

Not too dissimilar to Wanker (sorry Robins) :p I forget how many times this season I've bemoaned the shit passing between Edge, Woodeh, Christie and Adams / Dickinson :mad:

I agree though, I'd much prefer to see us controlling the ball in the midfield, we just need a decent passer in there (Thomas please!!).

ccfclinney

I wouldnt mind if he left..
Slate me if you want but our performances have been absolutely shocking since he took over..
And his interviews after when he says stuff like " we were excellent at times" i sit there and think was he actually watching the same game ?

Anyone agree?

Sky Blue Jay

I wouldnt mind if he left..
Slate me if you want but our performances have been absolutely shocking since he took over..
And his interviews after when he says stuff like " we were excellent at times" i sit there and think was he actually watching the same game ?

Anyone agree?

This is why we got this guy I'm sure there were higher candidates in for the job that's why we brought him in cheapest option around. If we hadn't had this court crisis etc come up I'm sure we would of had a manager with a proven record. But we all got to stick together any manager gets my backing he's only been here a short while it takes time to get things right ill judge him in a season or two

Users who are viewing this thread