email the club (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

I think as many of us possible - like the petition spread the word for everyone, including other clubs supporters - email the club as follows:

For the attention of Tim Fisher

1. It should be obvious to you that the majority of supporters will not follow the club if based outside Coventry.

2. It must be obvious to you that the majority of supporters do not want SISU to have any part in running Coventry City FC Ltd in future

3. It must be obvious to you that the majority of supporters no longer believe a word SISU or yourself say.

4. It must be obvious to you that ACL has offered to negotiate with SISU in order that CCFC Ltd remains at the Ricoh.

5. It must be obvious to you that the majority of supporters want "SISU OUT"

6. It must be obvious to you that the Football League has the discression to give the Golden Share to whom it thinks fit as it is now in its possession - regardless of who may or may not have the right to it.

I think 9,000 emails arriving at the club might convince him !

Sba180

We pretty much know that CCC won't grant permission to build a new stadium, but warwickshire might, therefore why don't we email them about refusing planning permission? You never know what sway it could carry

Paxman II

I think as many of us possible - like the petition spread the word for everyone, including other clubs supporters - email the club as follows:

For the attention of Tim Fisher

1. It should be obvious to you that the majority of supporters will not follow the club if based outside Coventry.
I think he said within Coventry?

2. It must be obvious to you that the majority of supporters do not want SISU to have any part in running Coventry City FC Ltd in future
The majority of fans do not know who SISU are unlike this members forum

3. It must be obvious to you that the majority of supporters no longer believe a word SISU or yourself say.
See above

4. It must be obvious to you that ACL has offered to negotiate with SISU in order that CCFC Ltd remains at the Ricoh.
CCFC Ltd is in admin. CCFC (holdings)LTD have not been approached by ACL

5. It must be obvious to you that the majority of supporters want "SISU OUT"
Again see above, most fans do not feel this. Out of 30k or so how many protested at the JPT semi?

6. It must be obvious to you that the Football League has the discression to give the Golden Share to whom it thinks fit as it is now in its possession - regardless of who may or may not have the right to it.
The golden share as it's referred to is not some sort of trophy handed out from league headquarters and returned to the cabinet when a club goes into admin. This share or franchise for want of a better description is with either CCFC Ltd or CCFC (Holdings) ltd and yet to be determined either wholly or beneficially and may need a court to decide.

I think 9,000 emails arriving at the club might convince him !

Sorry but I can't stand the incessant sentimental stuff over riding the facts we must learn to deal with.

ccfcway

Dear Tim,

I would simply like you and your pals to leave MY club...

The only thing i can say for certain is that I will still be here, supporting COVENTRY CITy football club long after you have gone, so no real need for you to prolong it.

Bye bye

Grendel

Any body think emailing him would make a difference and that he would give 2 shits?

Anyone got joys address? We could give her one as well.

letsallsingtogether

Defeatist; it has to be worth a try; otherwise we could all sit around doing nothing. Great idea.

Correct too many on here just sit on your hands and it will all get better...

WILL IT BOLLOX

Give it a go I have sent mine will send 40 if I have to 1 for each year I have supported City:blue:

Nick

Administrator
Defeatist; it has to be worth a try; otherwise we could all sit around doing nothing. Great idea.

Just realistic, is he going to suddenly decide after getting an email to hand the club over to Haskell for free and we all live happily ever after or is.he going to get his pa to filter them out?

Tonylinc

Just realistic, is he going to suddenly decide after getting an email to hand the club over to Haskell for free and we all live happily ever after or is.he going to get his pa to filter them out?
Just do it mate. It can't hurt our cause can it? We all need to pile as much pressure on him and Sisu as possible.

Paxman II

I agree it can't hurt our cause but it won't make a bit of difference so you are wasting your time.
I think it would be more useful for someone like to Trust to hold a meeting and try and get a few experts in to explain the circumstances revolving around our football club at the moment.
There are a lot of people on here who repeat questions already answered or simply don't want to believe anything and continue with a blind agenda and great sentiment without any understanding of the facts. Name calling, insults simply do not help in any debate.
I'm personally not on anyone parties side other than wanting my football club to survive and prosper.
SISU have been good and bad, ACL and the council have been good and bad, there really is little to choose.
There are ways out of this but it just seems bad feeling from all sides is getting in the way of it.

Users who are viewing this thread