England vs Mexico (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Looks like an interesting line up. I can see England winning 3-0 :)

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
Already 2-0, might I be so brave as to say 4-0? :O

flammablepiss

Facebook User
2-1 now !!! and it should be 1-1 due to that fumbling idiot that is Peter Crouch.
I despise him.... he'll never score against someone like Brazil or Italy, he only scores against mediocre teams and when he does its usually a deflection off his arse or his knee !
Credit to Mexico though, been better than expected.

covladzak

I thought some of the fringe players for England would have worked abit harder.. Baines was the weak link at the back. Milner passing was poor at best in the first half... Gerrard, not a fringe player doesn't play near as hard for England as he does for Liverpool.. I know it's only a warm up,I thought they might of had a bit more fire... :slap:

skyblueprincess

Think all were worried about causing injury and such and could see that in their play... Good warm up game credit where due to Mexico ....

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
From that performance we are a long way off winning the WC! Still it's hard to judge teams in friendlies though because our players were just concentrating on not getting injured - especially Rooney who was pretty quiet by his standards. I think Johnson stood out by miles in that game and scored a good goal to cap it off. King and Baines were poor, Walcott kept running down dead ends and the rest of the midfield lacked creativity and steel. Rooney and Crouch were pretty quiet as well, but like I say it was only a friendly I think we will get a better idea on our opening game against USA.

Sky Blue Luke

Hopefully Lennon will start v Japan, and Adam Johnson gets more time.

I would honestly choose Westwood over any English (you know what I mean) goalkeeper.

Users who are viewing this thread