Euro 2016 (1 Viewer)

higgs

Any bets today on the football?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

higgs

Hard to call the games today especially Iceland Hungary

Otis

Yeah, that is a tough one. Think I would plump for a draw.

With Belgium who knows. They very much remind me of Holland. Fantastically talented individuals, but a misfiring, disjointed team.

Let's hope they misfire today and the Irish can bag a win.

higgs

Good point they would remind you of the Dutch alright hope the in fighting continues today so the boys in green get a decent result. Wonder will Ronaldo turn up tonight!!

Captain Dart

PMSL..

higgs

Gunnarson played well pity we couldn't have got him to sign a new contract that time when he left for Cardiff. Natural leader

Otis

Well, true. Look how dismal England rugby were in the World Cup, less than a year ago and look at them now!

Gone from Barnstoneworth United to Barcelona in an instant.

stupot07

No matter who the personnel, the result is always the same. It's an all too familiar story.
Its because every manager puts the 'stars' above the 'team'. Sven played Paul scholes left wing ffs just because he had to play scholes, Gerrard, lampard and Beckham. No wonder we always look like a side that is a team of good individuals and not a good team.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Otis

Its because every manager puts the 'stars' above the 'team'. Sven played Paul scholes left wing ffs just because he had to play scholes, Gerrard, lampard and Beckham. No wonder we always look like a side that is a team of good individuals and not a good team.

Yep, totally agree and this has also been the downfall of Holland and Belgium and Spain in the past. You can't just pick your best 11 individuals and then try and mould them into a team, the team needs to come before the individuals.

bawtryneal

I take your point but we didn`t even look like a team of individuals on Monday night.

stevefloyd

We need an international manager who dont give a fuck what the press says... someone with balls for a change... nobody springs to mind

Captain Dart

The Icemen got burned.

CJ_covblaze

We need an international manager who dont give a fuck what the press says... someone with balls for a change... nobody springs to mind

Nigel Clough. Would only last a couple of games but it'd be entertaining to watch the FA trying to tell him what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread