Euro Matches (1 Viewer)

Bunnykins

Who do you Think will win. My Money's on Spain.

Anyone Agree. :confused:

Dan

I would like Italy, but Holland look so much better than everyone else, so I think they’ll win it!

Nick

Administrator
Exactly, Holland look like they are in a different class to everybody else. They tore Italy apart who are the World Champions. :)

lew

portugal i have said from the start and i wont change ... but if not portugal then deffo the dutch.

Dan

Italy go through! Whooooooooop! Beat France 2-0.

Even with 9 different players, Holland beat Romania 2-0.

Bunnykins

Congrats Dan you Wanted Italy Lets Hope They Stay That Way.

I'm still Spain though :confused:

Dan

Looks like Russia will go through with Spain after beating Sweden! They are playing some nice Football…

Nick

Administrator
Just watching it now, the russians are playing really good football.

Arse Shaving is a good player :)

Vixen

sorry just not the same without Eng-er-land is it? :cry:

mind you a few of the Italians were good looking

Dan

Portugal v Germany tonight folks... What a game it should be! I reckon Portugal will go through, just... My prediction is 2-1 with a Ronaldo double!

Last edited:

Dan

It's still early :p

To be different I'll go with Italy! Even though Holland look immense!!

Nick

Administrator
Was it only me who saw Ballack push the defender in the back out of the way so he had no chance?

Bunnykins

:D Well I'm Still Safe I had a little Bet with my O/H He wanted Portugal me Spain. :D

Nick

Administrator
Croatia and Turkey hasn't been the best so far. I think it may be the first to go to extra time and maybe penalties :)

Dan

What a finish! Game was boring up until the last 10 minutes... Did anyone else get that all too familiar feeling when Croatia was taking penalties..?

Users who are viewing this thread