Europa League Final (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Jose Mourinho's Roma currently 1 -0 Up against Sevilla .

Aiming to win them back to back european trophies..Roma made 3 european finals in the previous 73 years

Evo1883

I will also add , this will get roma back in the champions league should he win

xcraigx

Just how many people on the benches have now been booked? Must be rivalling the amount given on field. The petulance is off the scales here. The match has been dross too.

Adge

And unfortunately the referee and his family beat the brunt……

SBAndy

And unfortunately the referee and his family beat the brunt……

Disgusting. One thought, and I know it shouldn’t come down to this, but does the referee really need to leave the next day as all the fans will be leaving?

SBT

Disgusting. One thought, and I know it shouldn’t come down to this, but does the referee really need to leave the next day as all the fans will be leaving?
It’s not a question that should even be entertained. It’s plainly insane that the referee of a football match should have to make their travel plans based on the likelihood of them and their family being attacked on the way home.

Sky Blue Pete

It’s not a question that should even be entertained. It’s plainly insane that the referee of a football match should have to make their travel plans based on the likelihood of them and their family being attacked on the way home.
It’s no wonder people copy at grassroots
Lad was doing a final and had a reasonable game in control little chat back from any player and a supporter goes absolutely ballistic about a throw in!!!!
I just said you recognise it’s a throw in don’t you?

Users who are viewing this thread