Evening With Mark Robins (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccfcrob

I know I have already posted on the relevant thread however created this to make it more prevalent.
I received an email from the club earlier today stating that there was an "error" with my purchase even though this was 2 weeks ago. As it is now sold out they cannot provide me with alternative tickets, just a refund.
I post this with a warning to other who may receive the same news at it sounds to me that they oversold the tickets and are back tracking.

Also I of course would very much like to be there as last years was brilliant (Fire Alarm aside). If anyone does have 3 spare tickets or cannot attend for whatever reason, please would you be so kind as to send them my way. I will put a little mark up on the tickets for your troubles and a couple of pints.

Does anyone have 3 spare tickets for this event. Just had an email from the club saying that there was an "error" with my purchase (from over 2 weeks ago) and it is now sold out. They will only refund me even though it was their error. Obviously I will pay for them with a little extra on top for your trouble.

matesx

No compensation? Their fault, they should offer you something as a goodwill gesture.

chiefdave

Sure there will be some knocking around at the last minute when people can't make it. How big is the hall they're having it in?

D

Deleted member 4439

Very poor for a club to disappoint iover this type of event without taking it on the Jimmy Hill and providing a gesture of goodwill. Disappointing.

luwalla

Not surprising really.

The staff up there are all great guys , but they are either understaffed or undertrained... they kick the arse out of selling, sending out multiple emails , calls etc but whenever anything then goes wrong they don’t know what to do & certainly don’t handle it in the right way - as in this case where they have messed up and offered nothing by the way if compensation.

I had some issues with Wembley tickets and received one email back saying they could t deal with it at that time and then all my other emails basically ignored... same with parking pass issues last season, they messed up and then just ignored emails and calls , was basically left to me to blag my way into the car park for a match or two while it was sorted , for which I’d already paid for a full season

ccfcrob

Appears that there have been crossed wires. Problem all sorted. Nick feel free to close the thread. Thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread