Evil Fuckers (2 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Saves the taxpayers money. Simple.
Haven't they even argued this in the States, comparing the cost of lifers and those executed. With appeals etc they tend to spend years, if not decades, before execution in prison.

fernandopartridge

Not sure you mean that Pete.

I do the ‘night shift’ so not had a proper night sleep in 4.5 years, as one of the kids wakes up at least once a night, every night. On top of a stressful job, social commitments etc. So I am constantly tired. Pretty sure most parents are in the same boat.

Yet it would never even cross my mind to lash out.

Genuinely zero excuse for hurting a baby. People like that are absolutely vile and deserve a life of absolute torment and suffering.
It's clearly more than just lashing out as well, it is protracted

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

TomRad85

Not sure you mean that Pete.

I do the ‘night shift’ so not had a proper night sleep in 4.5 years, as one of the kids wakes up at least once a night, every night. On top of a stressful job, social commitments etc. So I am constantly tired. Pretty sure most parents are in the same boat.

Yet it would never even cross my mind to lash out.

Genuinely zero excuse for hurting a baby. People like that are absolutely vile and deserve a life of absolute torment and suffering.
My son has been a lunatic since the day he was born and I've never once considered physically harming him. Any real parent would die for their child.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Pete

My son has been a lunatic since the day he was born and I've never once considered physically harming him. Any real parent would die for their child.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
I’m obviously an evil fucker then
And yes I would die for all 3 of mine

Grendel

Brighton Sky Blue

Nick

Administrator
It just baffles me of the thought process. Same as people who harm animals.

I get it if people have issues and have a bit of a fight but where does the "I'm going to harm this defense less innocent baby" come from?

I don't think any amount of therapy and rehabilitation is going to fix that. Either kill them or torture them every day, just putting them down would be best. A dog can be killed just because of how it looks.

Reactions: KAB

Users who are viewing this thread