"Ex-Coventry City star Marlon King driving ban after being clocked at 130mph" (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Not mistaken again?

Was it is his car? Were they of mixed race with a shiny head?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
so how many convictions is that ? 14 ........ got as many of those as pompey has players !

skybluelee

He was good when here but now you hate him?

One of those people who sung he scores goals but will now say she said no?

Are you saying that Thorn lied about King telling him on the phone that he was definitely staying? King is a scum bag of the highest order.

Nick

Administrator
Are you saying that Thorn lied about King telling him on the phone that he was definitely staying? King is a scum bag of the highest order.

Where did I say anything about Thorn?

I am saying how people worshiped King when he was here, now he is a rapist scum!

Si80

Reading the article it's pretty easy to see that the mistake identity bit is attributed to the harrassment charge, and not the driving charge...

130mph is nothing though on the M69. Must be a right ropey Merc :D

MatthewWallis

Do you also hate people that grew up in coventry and then moved away?

No, because its completely different.

He was good when here but now you hate him?

One of those people who sung he scores goals but will now say she said no?

no, I don't care what he's done in the past, I don't like him because he said he was staying and then went, and I blame him for it.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Do you also hate people that grew up in coventry and then moved away?

I FEEL SOOOOOO UNLOVED!!!

smiles_407.gif

Because it said it on the club website? Sorry didn't realise that I have to personally hear it from the actual person to believe something.

So the club made out the player was staying. We only have one side of the story and it's the side that makes the convict look bad and the club smell of roses.
There are two sides to every story my dear.

Users who are viewing this thread