Exposed: UK Bad Drivers (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

Fucking hell. I keep having to watch each little clip a second time just to get my head around how fucking stupid people are.

ajsccfc

I had to stop after two compilation videos, I found myself getting actually angry at all the idiots. Turns out road rage is possible from a desk chair!

fernandopartridge

I've got sort of addicted to this channel, think I've watched all 18 episodes now.

One bloke in it always seems to blame the car rather than the driver "Fucking Peugeot!"

chiefdave

This is like my drive to the office every day. I've never known driving so bad as it is in Portsmouth, even worse than when I lived in London.

Liquid Gold

The worst is that all of this is so standard practice. I see this shit every day in Bristol, I can't believe how many people have such basic knowledge of how to navigate the roads. With more people having dashcams and gopros now the government should rescind licenses for evidence of awful driving.

I'm going to watch another one now

ajsccfc

Couldn't help but watch a few more. Just from the four or five, the amount of people who'll not only ignorantly pull out in front of motorcyclists but drive off after knocking them over is horrendous.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Ha Ha...just watched a few of the latter episodes...

3 things:

1. I couldn't help but notice "Aaron Phillips" has contributed.
2. I love how sometimes the in-car music matches perfectly.....Theres a clip on #14 (I think) that has a car come out of nowhere & the driver who captures the footage has "I wasn't expecting that" on the radio....
3. I'm buying a dash-cam this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread