F1 2016 (1 Viewer)

It's nearly here! The new Formula One season is almost upon us with the first race in Australia taking place on Sunday 20th March. Testing left us with many unanswered questions. Can Ferrari challenge Mercedes? Will McLaren return to competitiveness? How will Haas fare in their first season. The list goes on. So what are your views on the new F1 season. What about the new qualifying format. The introduction of head protection in 2017. And more importantly, who will win the Drivers and Constructors championships? Drop a reply and i'll read out every one i can during Thursdays episode of Sport Lounge (10am, 98.6 Hillz FM)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I used to love F1 but not so much now. Probably won't even bother with this season.

Si80

Testing has shown that Ferrari have another good package this year, but I think that the new qualifying rules will hamper them both putting the cars high up the grid. Kimi doesn't qualify anywhere near as well as the car should enable him too imo. If Seb can qualify well then I think he could maybe split the Mercedes this year in the Drivers Championship.

I still think that Mercedes sandbagged towards the later part of testing and will run away with the Drivers & Constructors championships. Hopefully with Lewis taking the Drivers again.

Strong season for Williams again as they have a good drivers line up, might pick up a win on quick circuits if there are technical issues for Mercedes / Ferrari.

McLaren to struggle again and Alonso and JB to move on at the end of the season.

Red Bull tested well. Expecting Riccardo to pick up a few podiums.

HAAS will pick up points and be well clear of the back markers due to 90% Ferrari components in their car.

Looking forwards to the season. Love Melbourne GP :D

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I've got Johnny Herbert, Keke Rosberg and Nigel Mansell to come 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the first race.

Users who are viewing this thread