Fake 3rd kit! (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Nike Striped Division III SS Jersey

£12.71 to £16.46 for the shirt (offal £36-£45)
£7.46 to £8.96 for the shorts (offal £16.50-£20)
£4.46 for the socks (offal £8.50-£10)

Anyone know where we can get badges without cutting up old shirts?

:)

rob9872

Huge difference - particularly for kids who've likely already bought one kit and will grow out of it fairly quickly. Personally I'm not bothered if it goes to the club or not as I doubt a few shirts make that much difference to them, but an extra £50 makes a huge difference to my wallet. I buy regularly from FMC online - some of their retros have been great.

Nick

Administrator
Huge difference - particularly for kids who've likely already bought one kit and will grow out of it fairly quickly. Personally I'm not bothered if it goes to the club or not as I doubt a few shirts make that much difference to them, but an extra £50 makes a huge difference to my wallet. I buy regularly from FMC online - some of their retros have been great.

Can understand that. Much easier to just buy them a training top or something rather than let them roll about in a pretend kid.

Don't think I could let my kid wear one. Would just get them a nice t shirt from the club shop before getting "fakes".

Same as those kids who roll about in the properly ropey fake EA7 Tracksuits.

hill83

I’ve got a few decent looking retro England shirts that need to be fake if you want the proper badges on them. The 80’s Admiral shirts for example. I get what you mean for kids shirts though. I’d be happy with a shirt from a couple of seasons ago if money was an issue. I doubt a 5 year old would be.

rob9872

Fair enough, all about choice. I'd have been happy to be in it, but each to their own so as I found it, thought I'd share for those who are tight like me or perhaps others who simply can't afford it and maybe have more than one kid to buy for.

wingy

Who was the lad who's been posting designs and badges on here over the last year?
Pretty sure he's produced this kit and has it on sale ,possibly with his own badge design .
Kappas??
Or ending with Z?

hill83

Who was the lad who's been posting designs and badges on here over the last year?
Pretty sure he's produced this kit and has it on sale ,possibly with his own badge design .
Kappas??

Yeah, he’s just fired into action on the new away shirt thread. They would look decent if and when he gets the badges sorted.

Liquid Gold

Fair on the kids but adults wandering round at games in the cheap shirts with nothing on them thinking they've found a loophole look like absolute bellends.

ajsccfc

Anyone buying full kits each season for their kids should get the socks from one of these sites as the official ones are just the plain Nikes with no badging. Every little helps and all that

Nick

Administrator
These would go well.

s-l500.jpg

SlowerThanPlatt

Probably.

He was the guy who moaned about the club having no money but then created a thread on how to make your own Cov tops for a fraction of the cost, meaning less money to the club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds like an SBK idea.

Talking of old posters, where did Jack Griffin go?

Sbarcher

I miss Brian and his logical mind.

SlowerThanPlatt

I still see Brian viewing threads from time to time, hasn’t posted for a while though.

SBK was my personal favourite. How he would CAPATALIZE and BOLD his insults in arguments made me laugh

Skyblueweeman

Anyone ever hear anything of SkyblueFred from Blackpool?

From what I could make out, he was a good old age...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread