Fallout 4 (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Anyone got this yet? I got it on day of release, its superb. Just a type of game that sucks days out of your life but time well spent!!

Covstu

Disgusting how much time I've sank into this already :|. Some absolutely badass moments in the game, I must admit.
It's awesome, the whole making houses and stuff didn't make sense at first but now it does! Just can't wonder down the wrong area and walk into badass super mutants!!

musicmanskyblue

It's awesome, the whole making houses and stuff didn't make sense at first but now it does! Just can't wonder down the wrong area and walk into badass super mutants!!

Wife got this for Me on release day.. It's very addictive.. wandering the wasteland with Dogmeat...

Covstu

I do love my little companion dog but he gets in the way at the most critical moments!

mechaishida

This is in my stocking for Xmas day, I just unearthed it whilst innocently rummaging in the wife's cupboard...her dresses look so good on me, but fuck that, Fallout 4 for Xmasssssssss.

Back of the net.

musicmanskyblue

Er... the like was for getting Fallout 4 by the way, not for wearing your wife's dresses .. Though I'm sure You look simply stunning...

I got this off the Wife as an early Christmas Pressie.. Enjoying it.. Must have put in 40 hrs or so before I even thought about playing the main storyline..

mechaishida

Er... the like was for getting Fallout 4 by the way, not for wearing your wife's dresses .. Though I'm sure You look simply stunning...

I got this off the Wife as an early Christmas Pressie.. Enjoying it.. Must have put in 40 hrs or so before I even thought about playing the main storyline..

Personally, I think I've put weight on around my arse, but the flow really compen...ahem, anyway.

Well, the omens are good, plenty of us are enjoying it - haven't really sunk my teeth into a game since Dying Light.

mechaishida

Wahey, time to crack the Fallout 4 out.

Might save it for this evening, when I can play it without the million interruptions from wifey and children.

Covstu

Did you read about the guy in Russia who is suing the fallout 4 developers as he was sacked for being addictive to the game!

mechaishida

Did you read about the guy in Russia who is suing the fallout 4 developers as he was sacked for being addictive to the game!

Have you read about the SBT member from Wales whose wife is thinking of strangling him slowly, due to his Fallout 4 obsession? ;)

stupot07

Have asked for Black Ops 3 for the my birthday, wished I'd asked for this now.

Saying that, I rarely get chance to go on it these days with the kids playing minecraft, plants v zombies and FIFA on my Xbox one!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Covstu

Saying that, I rarely get chance to go on it these days with the kids playing minecraft, plants v zombies and FIFA on my Xbox one!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Watch it, if you play FIFA or CoD you will be a beer swilling chav apparently...

wingy

That Stampy is a bit of a svengali type with the kids.
I swear if he decided to be the next Pied Piper the kids would gladly follow him anywhere.
Scary.

Users who are viewing this thread