Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Fans Forum Updates

Listening it back now.

Where do they find some of these people? They are moaning about the club being a laughing stock, have they heard themselves?
 
OSB with sisu changing debt to equity, does that mean they now only looking to recover the 10mill and not the 30-40 mill?

well thats the implication in round terms yes BA but that says the value £35m of shares is nil ...... i know what TF said the money is lost, if so why not just write it off rather than convert to shares ...... but really SISU value their shares at nil ? not sure i believe that from past experience with them
 
Loving the fella moaning about openness of the club for not telling the fans anything, after they just told them a few things like Igwe and the 3 year plan.
 
Loving the fella moaning about openness of the club for not telling the fans anything, after they just told them a few things like Igwe and the 3 year plan.
Ye and he had a point, the 3 year plan would be something of months ago which was set out as soon as we were relegated and Igwe leaving would have probably been a while ago as well.

If the club had told us we could have had some more thoughtful questions on what the 3 year plan contained, as someone else said they released bits of info that they had withheld to put off balance the fans at the forum
 
hi my names bob from earlsdon, well formely holbrooks but i left a job of twenty years to take up another post up in earlsdon about 7 years ago, ANYWAY my question is.................

:sleep:
 
Ye and he had a point, the 3 year plan would be something of months ago which was set out as soon as we were relegated and Igwe leaving would have probably been a while ago as well.

If the club had told us we could have had some more thoughtful questions on what the 3 year plan contained, as someone else said they released bits of info that they had withheld to put off balance the fans at the forum

Yes, it would be nice if we could sit in meetings and know everything but it is never going to happen :( Can the question of the 3 year plan not just be asked at the next fans forum?

Are you sure they didn't hold that information to tell the fans directly at the fans forum? Especially the Igwe thing as it had just happened.
 
There was one fella who said that we were the laughing stock of world football which I thought was quite a lofty ambition, and at some point he started talking about Barcelona and Real Madrid. It was quite a head-scratcher there at times.
 
This club is a laughing stock,every other club in the midlands thinks were a joke. Try leaving cov&warks and find out. You admit to being a cov fan and people laugh in your face.
 
I travel about a bit and to be honest the reaction i find isnt laughter it is more ....... "who?"

Even when I went to football events like grassroots at the NEC there were professional footballers and managers who didnt recognise the badge or shirt ........ perhaps why i laughed when TF said we were one of the biggest brands in the country.
 
I think it is all about perspective OSB. In premier league we would be a little brand, in Championship a mid sized brand and in league 1 a big brand. But when I tell people I meet who I support I get a look of pity from most and the more football educated ones say there but for the grace of god..... Most football clubs live well beyond there means we have been unlucky but one it will change not sure it will be this year!

Ps Mexico is fantastic!

PUSB
 
Yes, it would be nice if we could sit in meetings and know everything but it is never going to happen :(

Jan apparently does but doesn't actually ask the important questions when given the chance.

What is he told during his meetings with Fisher? In the spirit of openness surely he should tell us?
 
Disagree. I feel that it's hugely important to know that the spokesperson for the biggest supporters group does not, in fact, support Adidas. I slept a lot better last night.
 
I travel about a bit and to be honest the reaction i find isnt laughter it is more ....... "who?"

Even when I went to football events like grassroots at the NEC there were professional footballers and managers who didnt recognise the badge or shirt ........ perhaps why i laughed when TF said we were one of the biggest brands in the country.
Really? I could understand someone who didn't have an interest in football not recognising it but I would have thought the majority of people with an interest in football to recognise the badge
Was it the official badge because I could understand if they didn't recognise the badge from last season as it wasn't used apart from the shirt and merchandise, so anyone out of Coventry probably wouldn't recognise it
 
Really? I could understand someone who didn't have an interest in football not recognising it but I would have thought the majority of people with an interest in football to recognise the badge
Was it the official badge because I could understand if they didn't recognise the badge from last season as it wasn't used apart from the shirt and merchandise, so anyone out of Coventry probably wouldn't recognise it

Maybe they just wanted to pretend they didn't know Cov. We're not as big as some fans think tbf so it wouldn't surprise if non fans asked 'who' at times.
 
we can be as big as we (CCFC), want to be & i don't mean the hangers on,
let's all sing together,
PUSB
 
Iggy has left the builidng

New Company Document Available
Form: TM01 - Ending appointment as Director
APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, DIRECTOR ONYECHINAEDUANAGHAEFUUZO IGWE

They've finally done the paperwork... ditto for the other directorship he held.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom