Few questions which shouldn't be too hard to answer... (1 Viewer)

psgm1

Banned
1) Considering the group is legally a "not for profit" organisation, how much money has your group made this seaason? Is it higher than zero?

2) What are you going to do with those profits?

3) Is it still your intention to purchase a portion of the club, or do you expect it for free?

4) Are your members & board legally bound by your constitution?

5) As you currently have a "fighting fund", and assuming you will be in no position now or in the future, will you be sharing out this fighting fund to your members? If not what are you going to do with this "fighting fund"

6) As it seems highly unlikely you will be ever able to buy a part of the club, will you still expect to charge members for being members? Again you are supposedly not for profit - how much does a website costs /yr - around £20-30 / year.

7) How much of this "fighting fund" was used on the recent london excursion - How much did those professionally made banners cost?

8) Why did you put the logo on other than simply to use this as a publicity stunt to raise to profile of the group? Surely a plain sheet would have sufficed?

9) Would you condone board members insulting sisu, or the council on internet forums? If not why have they not been reprimanded for doing it to members of the public?

10) Do you Still claim to be the voice of the fans?

11) Can you highlight any successes of your group?

(i.e have you made sisu changed their mind on anything)?

I'm sure you have no intention of answering these or any other questions - but you should!

You seem quite prolific when you ask questions of others, but surely part of being open honest and transparent, is the not only doing this but be happy in doing this!

I mean you don't have to answer (and I highly doubt you will), but then I believe you should remove all reference to being open honest and transparent in your literature, as clearly you are not!

I mean heaven forbid you are seen as hypocrites - saying one thing, castigating sisu for being secretive, and yet refusing to answer similar questions yourselves!

If you don't want to be held accountable, then don't pretend to represent the fans! You simply cannot have it both ways!

You want power within the club, but not to pay for the privilege. You want sisu to answer tough questions, but not prepared to do so yourselves! You call othere people out for being publicity seeking, yet you go to lonbdon and ensure your logo is on every banner and when you appear on TV you wear a t-shirt with your logo!

That is the very definiton of a self-publicity seeking hypocrite!

And you probably know it!

If I set myself up as head of an organisation, then I would be fair game for criticism, you people think you are above that - why? If anything the very fact you say you represent the fans, means you should be under more scrutiny.

Don't say you are open honest and transparent if you do not want to be called on it!

It makes you look incompetent - whoops too late!

Sick Boy

Why have they failed to ask any questions of ACL/CCC?

Are they solely a SISU out protest group now?

Steve.B50

Dear PSGM1
One of us will reply to your questions in good time but for crying out loud, give it rest.
Like most on here I think we have many important things to sort out that your personal issues.

Moff

PSGM1, nice to see you have things in perspective and are focusing on the relevant issues at the moment:facepalm:
Seriously, heres a quid now go out and buy a fekking life

Samo

Nick, can you not bar this chap for a while? He's doing everyone's head in and making a complete tool of himself. This obsession with the trust is becoming worrying. It seems the guy can think of nothing else. Next thing you know he'll be found hiding in a trust members shrubs armed to the teeth. Seriouly, allowing him to rant like this is just feeding his problem.

TurkeyTrot

Nick, can you not bar this chap for a while? He's doing everyone's head in and making a complete tool of himself. This obsession with the trust is becoming worrying. It seems the guy can think of nothing else. Next thing you know he'll be found hiding in a trust members shrubs armed to the teeth. Seriouly, allowing him to rant like this is just feeding his problem.
I'll leave a scooper out he can clean up the dog crap while he's out there. Save me a job!

simple_simon

1) Considering the group is legally a "not for profit" organisation, how much money has your group made this seaason? Is it higher than zero?

3) Is it still your intention to purchase a portion of the club, or do you expect it for free?

5) As you currently have a "fighting fund", and assuming you will be in no position now or in the future, will you be sharing out this fighting fund to your members? If not what are you going to do with this "fighting fund"

6) As it seems highly unlikely you will be ever able to buy a part of the club, will you still expect to charge members for being members? Again you are supposedly not for profit - how much does a website costs /yr - around £20-30 / year.

7) How much of this "fighting fund" was used on the recent london excursion - How much did those professionally made banners cost?

8) Why did you put the logo on other than simply to use this as a publicity stunt to raise to profile of the group? Surely a plain sheet would have sufficed?

9) Would you condone board members insulting sisu, or the council on internet forums? If not why have they not been reprimanded for doing it to members of the public?

I'm sure you have no intention of answering these or any other questions - but you should!

You seem quite prolific when you ask questions of others, but surely part of being open honest and transparent, is the not only doing this but be happy in doing this!

I mean you don't have to answer (and I highly doubt you will), but then I believe you should remove all reference to being open honest and transparent in your literature, as clearly you are not!

I mean heaven forbid you are seen as hypocrites - saying one thing, castigating sisu for being secretive, and yet refusing to answer similar questions yourselves!

If you don't want to be held accountable, then don't pretend to represent the fans! You simply cannot have it both ways!

You want power within the club, but not to pay for the privilege. You want sisu to answer tough questions, but not prepared to do so yourselves! You call othere people out for being publicity seeking, yet you go to lonbdon and ensure your logo is on every banner and when you appear on TV you wear a t-shirt with your logo!

If I set myself up as head of an organisation, then I would be fair game for criticism, you people think you are above that - why? If anything the very fact you say you represent the fans, means you should be under more scrutiny.

Don't say you are open honest and transparent if you do not want to be called on it!

Is he a member of the Trust?
If not, tell him nothing.

torchomatic

I don't think I've ever agreed with him. Ever and I doubt I ever will, but should he be barred? No, I don't think so. Ignore him.

torchomatic

Just substitute TRUST for SISU and you'll be a hero. Trust me.

Hobo

Psgm1,

You are on a forum about Coventry City Football Club. All you posts are about are about the Trust, why don't you go away and set up your own forum on the Internet which specifically deals with the Trust. Then only people who want to read your continual bleating and drivel can. Form your own group called Ego of One. You're just a self publicist. I'm not a member of the Trust which is where your last post about differing opinions within the Trust was flawed, like all your arguments.

Users who are viewing this thread