Fifa 11 (1 Viewer)

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Just read a preview for Fifa 11, it's got some pretty cool new features! You can upload your teams terrace chants and hear the fans sing them during the game and also you can upload music to use for goal celebrations and entrance music as the players enter the pitch... I know I won't be using the cheesy Sky Blue song that is played when we enter the pitch in real life! You can see all the new features here http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/15517784/FIFA-11/Product.html

Anyone with a PS3 add me, my PS3 ID is skybluesccfc

jphccfc

Some gameplay here:- looking bloody good!! i cant wait

[video=youtube;OZtXTGR4C90]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZtXTGR4C90[/video]

Nick

Administrator
Looks like I will need to download some decent chants for Coventry for when I play be a pro and get City promoted and England to win the World Cup :)

jphccfc

also want to get people recording the chants at the games - Cant wait to listen to Play Up Sky Blues and Shit on the Villa while playing FIFA!!

jphccfc

more gameplay [video=youtube;TOgvYJY49LY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOgvYJY49LY&feature=player_embedded>[/video]

jphccfc

these are the events you can assign chants too:-

-> club entrance anthem
-> goal celebration
-> halftime
-> winning/losing celebration
-> assign chants to specific teams/leagues

what is our entrance song now?

Nick

Administrator
I am really looking forward to this now! Will need a new Tv as I will be glued to it :)

BenInTurin

Facebook User
I tend to buy fifa every other year so i'll be getting this one! add meon psn: Benr83

Bopquar

Is that 360 or PS3 Ben?

EDIT: Read that way too quickly and missed that you had put psn...

Last edited:

CurryMonster

apperently you can be the keeper on it, and do a ' be a goalkeeper' season and be keeper in online team play, add my xbox 360 account, Willc94 :D

skybluedan

i cant wait to get 11 having just come over to the dark side from pro evo:D getting tanked on 10 though and stll loving it

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Finally Fifa has got all the obvious feature that should have been added a long time ago lol... Take a leaf out of "This Is Football's" book... that was the daddy of foot6Y games back in the day ! Anyways I'll definitely be getting this game... in fact I think a pre-order may be in order here.

My PSN is: flammablep1ss if anyone wants it !!

the only good pro evo game was 2005 went downhill after that Fifa is much better

Ah, I'd disagree, 2008 was pretty good, fun to play. Personally, I can never get to grips with FIFA because of the camera angles- or that, and I usually play against someone who practises on it a lot. But yeah, I'm hoping this year'll be different (on FIFA 10, I've lost to computer controlled Macclesfield...whilst playing as Chelsea. :eek:)...

skybluedan

clingan i reckon me you and me would have a good game then ive always had the pro evo,s but had 2008 on xbox and it was shocking with the lags all the time so went to playstation and fifa,funny but the fifa 10 reminds me of how evo used to be but cant wait for 11 on fifa mrs aint gonna be happy

Coventry La La La

This game is class! I've made my virtual pro look like Marlon King and to celebrate a goal i do the triple fist punch good times :D

Also uploaded a chant "Your mums your dad your dads your mum your interbred and your Leicester scum!" and the song "Mr.BlueSky" Starts when I score a goal If anyone wants to give me a game Sky-Blue92 is my PS3 ID

Last edited:

Coventry La La La

My Brother (SkyBluesAndy) uploaded them to a disc then you have to upload them to your ps3 via the disc then simply select the chant from the main menu options just contact SBA

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
I've got the chant from the Leicester game uploaded onto my Fifa :D (Your mum's ya dad etc...) It's a great audio recording as well, sounds good to hear it while your playing :)

Anyone who wants it to put on their Fifa let me know and I will try to e-mail to you the attachment or something! You will probably need a blank disc as well to burn it onto and then rip it onto your PS3 / Xbox...

BenInTurin

Facebook User
You should be able to load it on to the ps3 with a flash drive shouldn't you? Rather than wasting a cd!

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
You should be able to load it on to the ps3 with a flash drive shouldn't you? Rather than wasting a cd!

Maybe - I've tried putting music direct on their before via my I-pod which doesn't seem to work but maybe a flash drive would work, not sure haven't tried it.

Users who are viewing this thread