FIFA 12 (30th September 2011) (1 Viewer)

cornoccfc

FIFA 12 is 54 days away, who's buying and who's on Xbox?

My FL tends to be full, but would be good to have a SBT FIFA league if there's enough interest.

Marty

It's being done lad. all ready planned :wave:

cornoccfc

It's being done lad. all ready planned :wave:

nice one, should have guessed plans would be in motion

have been playing World Cup 2010 online to get some practise in, I'm still hopeless though

cornoccfc

Yeah, im up for an Xbox league, looking forward to Fifa 12 :) Its really expensive this year though

£39.85 from ShopTo.net

But that comes with 18 gold packs for Ultimate Team.... don't play that game mode myself, but 18 packs must be a few quids worth of value.

Marty

they are doing a few different versions of the game, Tescos & Asda usually less them for £25 on release day.

Soon I'm going to start up a thread, that has a list of games and the cheapest places to buy them from so everyone can save a bit of money.

ajsccfc

I know GAME at the Ricoh are doing a midnight launch for it, not sure about bonuses though.

I ordered mine with 4 pairs of DKNY boxer shorts free for £35 :claping hands:;)

TheHut.com, right? I did the same, most I've ever spent on underwear!

Cov 4 Prem

I know GAME at the Ricoh are doing a midnight launch for it, not sure about bonuses though.

TheHut.com, right? I did the same, most I've ever spent on underwear!

They're comfortable though, and even more so when I sit there on release in them playing all night!

BenInTurin

Facebook User
I'm up for a ps3 league, although I probably won't be getting it on release. Still trying to get used to the new defending system on the demo.

Users who are viewing this thread