Fifa 15 demo (1 Viewer)

skybluebennett

Anyone played it? How did you find it?

Personally, I think its pretty good. Can't really see much wrong with it. I think that the passing system has been improved as has the dribbling.

Evo1883

Everything about it is better than fifa 14 , apart from the shooting which lets it down , feels like you are kicking a beachball towards goal

Rich

Is this available to download on Xbox 360? I bought 14 but played it for one day and traded it in. I thought it was awful and much prefer 13 for playability. Would definitely like to try this one though.

Marty

I'm not bothering with the demo this year, waiting for the full release.

Covstu

i am waiting for the full game next week! What is the major difference between the two copies (apart from a tenner in price!)

skybluebennett

The ultimate edition comes with gold packs and an additional adidas package, pretty pointless if you ask me. The gold packs are used in ultimate team.

Bagsy

Loved the demo! Feels much better than last years. Looking forward to giving the full game a go.

I've bought it off the US PSN store for $59.99 (£35), so will be able to play it on Tuesday. In fact it's already preloaded ready :pimp:.

dutchman

[h=2]FIFA 15 bug sees every player run to halfway line[/h]

[video=youtube;hv0IWN1GCSo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv0IWN1GCSo[/video]

A handful of FIFA 15 players have found a rather irritating, yet funny, bug in their copies of the game.

Released on Tuesday (September 23) in North America, a number of players have reported a strange issue in which all of the players run to the halfway line.

Affected players see their match begin with no sound, before the players amass - including the goalkeepers - as if to have some kind of massive brawl in the centre circle.

EA has posted several potential fixes on its forums, including using the 'repair game' option on Origin, trying to disable Origin, and trying to play with keyboard and mouse controls instead.

However, there is yet to be a solution to this particular problem.

Others have suggested that the fault is due to an anti-piracy system by EA to catch out those who have downloaded the title illegally, but affected users have insisted that they have paid full price for the game.

FIFA 15 is released on Thursday (September 25) in Europe, and a day later in the UK. It is available on Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PC, 3DS and Vita.

Nick

Administrator
Not going to bother getting it at release day I don't think.

Do Ultimate Teams get transferred?

Covstu

Mine arrived yesterday, its good but not massivly different from F14. Keeps me out of trouble for a while anyway!!

skybluebennett

I really like it, i find it to be much more about build up play. Passing in midfield is much better.

Ultimate teams do not get transferred, where would the fun be if they did?

ajsccfc

Player models all look ill on this, like every player is suddenly lanky. Tried the PES demo and that felt more fun on first impression than the FIFA demo did, I'm itching for PES to return to former glories. Nothing's hit that series' heights since.

What's coventrys default stadium? Is it more Ricoh like than six fields ?

It's the same as it was last time, the Ricoh lookalike.

Away kit has the sponsor but the home doesn't for some reason, I guess the deadline was pretty tight.

cornoccfc

Player models all look ill on this, like every player is suddenly lanky. Tried the PES demo and that felt more fun on first impression than the FIFA demo did, I'm itching for PES to return to former glories. Nothing's hit that series' heights since.

PES was last better than FIFA back on PES3 from memory, Collina on the cover. Must be 10 years ago now!

PES had fallen a long way since then.

ajsccfc

I remember PES6 being fantastic and only veering to FIFA after trying the Euro 2008 demo. Whichever PES it was followed that was such a lazy effort it accelerated the switch.

SlowerThanPlatt

Mine was dispatched this morning. I'm off tomorrow and working an 11-10 Saturday so I'll be pretty disappointed if it doesn't arrive early!

Rich

Where's the cheapest place to buy? Marty (and other) usually puts the best deals up on here. Looking to get in on the Xbox 360.

Rich

What's this live currency thang at Tesco?

Nick I'm going to visit a store tonight and get it so looking for the best deal offline.

Marty

Sorry Rich. As nobody ever responds to them I just assumed no one was interested.

I'll start doing it again if people want me to.

Rich

We always look Marty even if people don't acknowledge it. I never buy FIFA without looking on here first.

Covstu

Where's the cheapest place to buy? Marty (and other) usually puts the best deals up on here. Looking to get in on the Xbox 360.

I got mine from games365, it was the cheapest at the time and arrived on Wednesday!!

Users who are viewing this thread