Finally we sign Richard Wood! (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Finally Coleman has got Wood! I know that the pun has been majorly overused but after the last few performances we have really needed to sure up our defence with a couple of experienced players.

Hopefully if we can sign both Wood and Barnett on permanent deals in January then we will be on to a winner, I would have liked to see Ward stay but now we have signed another defender and with the rumours of him going to Notts County, who knows what will happen?

Bring on Saturday so we can see if there is any improvement in the back 4!

ccfc1987

only here on loan wonder if cov are bottom 3 will he sign a full contract with city ?????

simmouk

Administrator
I thought Richard didn't look TOO bad on Saturday but the 1st half in general was a bit woeful from everyone. Second half was much better, of course - no better way to start it than with a goal :)

Nick

Administrator
I thought Wood looked good, he was a traditional centre half! Hard sliding tackles, winning headers and then laying it off....He even had a little bit of a run in the first half too :)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Havent seen him yet but hearing good things about him id love to see what we can do with full strenght team if we will ever see one that is.

simmouk

Administrator
We will Irish, we will - one day!!!! Maybe this week, maybe next week...maybe in 10 years time :)

Users who are viewing this thread