Fire Proof banner certificate (1 Viewer)

djpalms23

Anybody no where I can get a fire proof certificate for my anti SISU banner from? Wouldn't want it get taken off me now would I????

withnail

Why don't you just tell them that the banner you are holding is actually not technically in your possession since although you appear to be holding it you actually transferred ownership of it to another person who looks a lot like you and lives in the same house but who is not presently in a ground that requires fire certificates.
Or just tell them it's a big handkerchief.

KersleyDigs

Buy a fire blanket, write SISU OUT on the back of it. Simple

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=fire+blanket&hl=en&client=ms-android-orange-gb&source=android-search-app&v=141338691&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=7iRUUbbbKeLA7Ab4tICIAQ&ved=0CEEQsAQ&biw=320&bih=456&sei=NCVUUePwHYmg0QWbh4DACg

Last edited:

Mr B

I'm surprised you haven't been battered by the Pro-SISU band yet and i'd be more impressed if you managed to get an image of the enigmatic Joy Seppala to go on it...... whoever she is...........

chiefdave

You need to go to a fire station I think. From memory of doing this for band backdrops you will have to spray it with something to make it fire proof.

Ashdown1

All joking apart, this has to be the end of SISU at our football club.............If we have a scenario where they've srewed this season up and we receive points docked next as well and they are still clinging on playing their games and spouting rubbish then the clubs support will melt away to next to nothing. I really hope that they know they have to go !

pusbccfc

You'd have to have one made professionally to have the certificate.

Users who are viewing this thread