Fisher and waggott (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Please don't say anything this week just allow us a few days to enjoy the last 2 games

skybluepm2

Unless it's to say that a long term deal has been agreed with Mowbray. Would prefer to hear it from Waggott. Red mist descends whenever Fishcake speaks.

Ian1779

You could always ask the local rag not to look for provocative stuff to print... For a few days at least.

Nonleagueherewecome

Well maybe I am immature, but I can't read the thread title without thinking that the next line has to be "sitting in a tree..."

AndreasB

Did they not appoint Mowbray? Are they not running the club? They can say what they like you daft twats.
You fuckers cant see the world beyond your own noses.

Astute

Did they not appoint Mowbray? Are they not running the club? They can say what they like you daft twats.
You fuckers cant see the world beyond your own noses.

They do say what they want to. That's what half of the trouble is.

richnrg

i'm taking my rod down to the canal this weekend - must remember to take my fisher and waggott

Terry Gibson's perm

What will Eakin have to say about it tonight as he doesn't want to upset the club but still seems to be in love with Pressley? Surely tonight is the night to get one of the two idiots on.

torchomatic

Fuck me, you're all babies, aren't you?

Sky Blue Pete

Not at all its just every time we take a minute step forward something that the club do or say screw the feel good possibility torchy

rupert_bear

Not at all its just every time we take a minute step forward something that the club do or say screw the feel good possibility torchy

But that's what you get when you have incompetent baffoons running a business, they lurch from one crisis to another until they come across the straw that finally breaks the camels back.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread