Fisher is deluded (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Healing and reconciliation can only happen when both parties admit their mistakes and say sorry.

No chance he will do that.

Looking up??

Waggott and Pressley are putting a team together??

We need 10 bodies in just to have a team and it's July 1st. I thought Shane let him off today

Lorksalordy

Didn't think Lucas was much better either when she was on earlier. It is plain they all absolutely detest each other and with associated lack of trust no deal is ever going to happen.
Very depressing

Astute

Didn't think Lucas was much better either when she was on earlier. It is plain they all absolutely detest each other and with associated lack of trust no deal is ever going to happen.
Very depressing

Are you saying that you wouldn't detest SISU if you came up against them?

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Very depressing

In fairness, a number of judges have seen through SISU's smokescreens and taken a view on exactly what they're trying to achieve here. How can you respect, or have a cordial relationship with a party that tried to destroy you?

Lorksalordy

Not disagreeing with any of that and believe that SISU have made terrible decisions throughout. That coupled with their abrasive PR and bully boy tactics means that I fully understand Lucas' stance. However, if there is no appetite for compromise or even basic discussion on any side we are basically stuck with this impasse until the club finally dies on its arse or SISU decide to throw in the towel. I know which of those two my money is on.

Astute

Not disagreeing with any of that and believe that SISU have made terrible decisions throughout. That coupled with their abrasive PR and bully boy tactics means that I fully understand Lucas' stance. However, if there is no appetite for compromise or even basic discussion on any side we are basically stuck with this impasse until the club finally dies on its arse or SISU decide to throw in the towel. I know which of those two my money is on.

AL has said yet again that they are willing to negotiate a return for our football club. But negotiations would not include the freehold. And we all know that our club doesn't need the freehold. It is SISU that wants it for their investors.

So how can this shitfest be blamed equally on all sides when it would only take one side to bring our club home?

Lorksalordy

Christ on a bike - not saying that blame is shared equally on all sides at all. SISU have been completely responsible for the biggest mistake in the club's history by moving to Northampton and have not done anything to move towards a return since - they attitude is reprehensible.

But, if there is any chance of a deal to get back to the Ricoh then grown up discussion by all parties are required. We seem a million miles away from this happening - that is all I am saying. Saying that the door is open for negotiations is one thing but actually sitting down with intent to do a deal is entirely another.

Astute

Christ on a bike - not saying that blame is shared equally on all sides at all. SISU have been completely responsible for the biggest mistake in the club's history by moving to Northampton and have not done anything to move towards a return since - they attitude is reprehensible.

But, if there is any chance of a deal to get back to the Ricoh then grown up discussion by all parties are required. We seem a million miles away from this happening - that is all I am saying. Saying that the door is open for negotiations is one thing but actually sitting down with intent to do a deal is entirely another.

But what is the use of everyone but Joy turning up for negotiations?

Nothing has come out that Higgs or CCC have not tried to bring this shitfest to an end. And each time that SISU tried to blame either of them the judge has stepped in and questioned what they are saying.

Lorksalordy

There is no use - any negotiations need (a) the right people involved, and, (b) a serious attempt and willingness from all to reach a deal. It is plain that Sepalla is required to sanction any deal so she would have to be there. Sadly though there is no sign at all that we are anywhere near any of this even being considered by anyone.

I am not arguing that SISU have been anything other than slimy bastards in all of this.

If only they had taken over Man City instead - who thinks the FL and FA would have just stood by then?

Users who are viewing this thread