Fisher leaves by mutual consent (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

How I would fecking love to see that headline when I wake up tomorrow morning...

Otis

I guessed it was wishful thinking when I saw it, but some will get their hopes up for sure.

Maybe wise to delete the thread as this is probably not the best time for a thread like this. ;)

AFCCOVENTRY

Sorry...I just want it to happen.

Maybe if Fisher sees the title I will happily arrange for him to move onto new pastures.

Otis

Think the nearest we're going to get to this story headline is 'Fisher leaves in back garden .'

skybluedan

Fisher leaves in a box would be better
He certainly has first place on the list for me the smug c**t along with joey Essex,Gordon Strachan,Craig Bellamy,that woman from murder she wrote and the wheelchair bird from corrie. The cunts

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Fisher leaving wouldn't change anything, he's merely doing the job he is employed to do by SISU. If he left, someone else would come and work under exactly the same guidance, limitations and expectations.

Danceswithhorses

Fisher leaves in a box would be better
He certainly has first place on the list for me the smug c**t along with joey Essex,Gordon Strachan,Craig Bellamy,that woman from murder she wrote and the wheelchair bird from corrie. The cunts
Angela Lansbury-what has she ever done to you lol ?

Otis

Fisher leaving wouldn't change anything, he's merely doing the job he is employed to do by SISU. If he left, someone else would come and work under exactly the same guidance, limitations and expectations.

He does have a wonderful way with words though doesn't he.

spider_ricoh

sighing with disappointment....I do have another bottle of decent champers on standby for this day though

hill83

Ha ha, I thought you meant he had actually gone! Wow. My sides. I just told everyone in the Wheatsheaf as well, what am I like. What a day.

chiefdave

There is a potential scenario where Fisher is sacrificed. Sepalla (or her new frontman) can then come out and say it was Fisher that was causing all the problems, wasn't following orders etc and do a turnaround on going back to the Ricoh. Sure a lot of us would know it wasn't true but it would be a way to climbdown without admitting to being wrong.

RPHunt

Did Fisher cause this amount of bluster when he was at Charlton?

Fisher never worked for Charlton.

The chairman appointed him, in a blaze of publicity, to find a buyer for the club as a way of putting a bit of pressure on the eventual buyers who were beginning to dither over an offer they had already made. He was nothing more than a puppet there as well.

I seem to recall that when he first turned up in Coventry it was to find a buyer/investors. He doesn't appear to be very successful in anything he turns his hand to, does he?

Last edited:

shmmeee

If that email is at all true from earlier, then my respect for Fisher has gone right up, as has my belief that the monkey makes no difference at all (especially now the monkey has a monkey of his own) we need to change the organ grinder.

NorthernWisdom

If that email is at all true from earlier, then my respect for Fisher has gone right up, as has my belief that the monkey makes no difference at all (especially now the monkey has a monkey of his own) we need to change the organ grinder.

In a general level, it's what always annoys me when new people from the same organisation pop up, and get a honeymoon ask no questions period for six months upwards.

It happened with Richardson - McGinnity - Robinson... happened a bit less so from Ranson to Dulieu as he was a mentalist from the start(!) but it's always been the same owners whoever has been Chairman/CEO.

And the buck stops with those who have the power to make the decisions, and select who gets to make those decisions,

spider_ricoh

There is a potential scenario where Fisher is sacrificed. Sepalla (or her new frontman) can then come out and say it was Fisher that was causing all the problems, wasn't following orders etc and do a turnaround on going back to the Ricoh. Sure a lot of us would know it wasn't true but it would be a way to climbdown without admitting to being wrong.

I actually think there's a high chance that something along these lines will happen.

AFCCOVENTRY

If you listen to Lucas interview she even says that Seppala is the only one who makes decisions so no point in chatting to Fisher pretty much.

Fisher has no authority at all and it shows.

Users who are viewing this thread