Fisher live on CWR.... the countdown begins. (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

On CWR Friday 16th 6.00pm. I'm assuming it IS live and not pre-recorded. Whether fans will be allowed to speak to him or whether it's all been pre-arranged in house chit chat between Tim and Clive I don't know. I'm assuming it's a phone in, in which case it's a must-listen.
Last time I heard Tim speak was on the radio at a live forum with Stuart Linnell which seems years ago. Where's he been ?

torchomatic

Last time I remember him speaking was when he was interviewed by Shane O'Connor. Annoyingly he kept saying "that's a good question" every time Shane asked him something. I don't remember him giving a good answer though.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I hope it doesn't descend into a series of angry insults. Much as I don't like him he has knowledge some of which he may well impart if the right questions are put in an articulate and proper manner. I don't doubt he'll already have decided on what he's not going to say.

Last edited:

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I have thought of a few questions but the best is simple : "I am a season ticket holder of many years, but I will not be renewing next season because the club appears to be in terminal decline. What can you say to make me change my mind ?"

Bob Latchford

WOW Chemical Ali n' Phil Neal in the same room . will be like Question Time . #WeBatterPeopleInCourtYouBastards

Ashdown

He's going to say significant progress has been made on a new site for our own stadium near Wellesbourne/Hinckley/Rushden marketfor 2020. Just bear with us as we're still stringing along about a dozen dickheads on SBT and whilst they keep blaming everything on Cov council I might get away with it !

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Surely he has to be asked
Why are you still here
What keeps you here
Why are Sisu still here
What is the end game
Can you give any answers that can be backed up by provable facts or achievements
And
How long can the club survive under your woeful stewardship and the calamity of Sisu ownership
And finally
Isn't it time that you and Sisu were gone

Last edited:

_brian_

Surely he has to be asked
Why are you still here
What keeps you here
Why are Sisu still here
What is the end game
Can you give any answers that can be backed up by provable facts or achievements
And
How long can the club survive under your woeful stewardship and the calamity of Sisu ownership
And finally
Isn't it time that you and Sisu were gone
Do you want to borrow a question mark? LOL!!! Only joking, m8!

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Have asked so many questions over the years I have run out hahaha.

Received few answers though and wouldn't expect them in a weeks time either

st john

maybe the appearance ties in with malaka;s exclusive, and he is going to come on - say "I am a c**t, get me out of here" and just walk out of the studio with a can of red bull in each hand
He may say that, trouble is, nobody believes a word he says

Nick

Administrator
And the division created.

Which divisions are solely down to Fisher?

Don't you think people demanding Boycotts are equally as divisive, same with the whole "scab" stuff? It has got to the point where people are slagged off for going to watch CCFC play, it will only get worse.

wingy

Which divisions are solely down to Fisher?

Don't you think people demanding Boycotts are equally as divisive, same with the whole "scab" stuff? It has got to the point where people are slagged off for going to watch CCFC play, it will only get worse.
Just the simple move to Northampton nothing more or less, reckless.

Nick

Administrator
Just the simple move to Northampton nothing more or less, reckless.

He didn't force people to call others scabs though did he?

Don't get me wrong, the bloke blags out of his arse but how much of the division is actually caused by fans?

dongonzalos

You failed so badly with the first round of legal action.
Wasps won't talk to you unless you drop the second round (which is also completely pointless, so why not offer to drop it for a long term deal?)
Please don't insult our intelligence by suggesting you are not involved in the legal action.

How much have SISU spent on the legal action and how are they funding it.

How are you getting financially rewarded either currently or in the future for your time and effort with CCFC.

Could you have a meeting with the trust board live on Web Cam. That way it is safe. Also people could watch so you could not be misrepresented also people could post questions. The SCG has lost all credibility.

What percentage of the Maddison transfer fee went into this years player budget

If Ryton is sold will we outright own the replacement training/academy facilities or will we rent them?

Are you finding the more you cut costs the lower revenue you bring in so you can never actually reach the breakeven point.

Why do you not submit planning permission for the Butts. To see if CCC will really cause a political block?

If tomorrow you were allowed to start the planning for the Butts what capacity would you ask for?

Many managers players and board members have gone because they have failed. At what point do you and Joy go for catastrophic failures?

Captain Dart

He may say that, trouble is, nobody believes a word he says
Is that is because he has promised nothing that ever came to pass?

the rumpo kid

IF he comes on , will he say "let me make this crystal clear" or is there someone who is genuinely interested in taking on this car crash on top of a train wreck club of ours, who he's just trying to up the price with ........... along the lines of the clubs not for sale , why would we sell at the bottom of a cycle.
Let me tell you timmy, we aint at the bottom yet, but its not far away .

Nick

Administrator
Fisher will just say it is SISU doing the legal action and distance himself from that.

He will say Wasps knew about the legal action when they started discussions.

Fisher will say it isn't him worried about safety, it is the trust. He will say people can go for themselves to the fans forum he wants to do.

He will say he isn't receiving any money.

He should be asked about Butts, training ground and grilled on things like that.

wingy

Don't get me wrong, the bloke blags out of his arse but how much of the division is actually caused by fans?
No to our credit it was pretty shortlived but unpleasant I believe a bit of two way to it as well,fair enough you give you get in the real world anyway,anecdotal from me as I didn't do the hill or the ground till much later in the season.
He did create the environment , It's clear we're not all on the same wavelength though, at cost to us all and the club also.
What can he do or achieve to rectify that.
It wasn't fans who sought the environment he presented it to us.
Anyway out on me feet now good night, no sleep last night :'(

Brylowes

The division in the fanbase is absolutely down to he, SISU and their disastrous attempt
At running a football club. It's the fans that are divided of course, but it's all as a direct
Consequence of their actions, and it wouldn't surprise me one iota if a lot of that division
Hasn't been caused on purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread