fisher on c and w radio from 7am thursday (1 Viewer)

cov1987

• i'm sure I heard today that fisher is live on c and w radio tomorrow morning hopefully to say he and sisu have took the club as far as he can go and is willing to go for the sake of coventry city fc and us fans, but I doubt it.

AFCCOVENTRY

I am sure it will be to announce that they are taking the seats from the ricoh because they are sky blue...

Bluegloucester

Sorry, People have been referring to Fisher as a C word, The Labia is a part of the vagina, so he asked was Fisher there and you said no labia is there instead, so I thought, same thing then.

Well Fisher and Labovich are peas from the same pod, so you are correct I suppose.

Chipfat

TF will not say anything new, he will just make out everyone else is wrong and its everyone else's fault, SISU will fight to claim the GS. I'm getting very worried about the way this is going unless the FA, FL and the courts step in and act fast, Sisu will gladly march us out of Coventry...I don't think today was a good day for the fans seeking answers and now with another two weeks added on before we get anywhere it puts any possible takeover in serious trouble of being able to make an impact on this upcoming season...

Very worried about our club,, wish all could end tomorrow with hope of a better future and at least knowledge of a hometown club to follow.

georgehudson

quite frankly, the historic & continued words from, Fisher, Clarke, Brodie, Igwe, & Clouting etc., etc., since their arrival have been nothing more than a series of episodes of embarrassment,
is / has Mr Appleton acknowledged this ?
will the Football League acknowledge this ?
imho, sisu are totally unfit to run a football club,
they have, imho, treated the fans with utter contempt from day1

georgehudson

& who is this Labovich bloke anyway ?
what significant addition has he made to the club,
was he not an ex-blair spin bloke ?

Users who are viewing this thread