Fitbit Charge HR (1 Viewer)

Marty

I'm looking for an activity watch, mainly for the heart rate monitor, the 'Fitbit Charge HR' is regularly 'best buy'. Any body on here got one and just wondering how you got on with it before I take the jump in.

Otis

I'm looking for an activity watch, mainly for the heart rate monitor, the 'Fitbit Charge HR' is regularly 'best buy'. Any body on here got one and just wondering how you got on with it before I take the jump in.
I had to read that at least twice. Kept reading it as a company called Fibit were charging Highfield Road and I was wondering, charging them with what? What had they done wrong?

fernandopartridge

I've got one, it's pretty good. Charge lasts about 2 days.

What do you want to know?

Marty

I've got one, it's pretty good. Charge lasts about 2 days.

What do you want to know?

Just general things really, easy to cycle through the different things, does it slow down after a few months usage, comfortable to wear etc etc.

Marty

Thinking about something like this.

Do they work for swimming too?

It's splash proof, can wear in light rain, but it recommends to take off in showers and not for swimming at all.

There are plenty of waterproof alternatives.

fernandopartridge

Just general things really, easy to cycle through the different things, does it slow down after a few months usage, comfortable to wear etc etc.

Yeah, had mine about 3 months and had no issues with it. You download an app for it on your phone, the synchronisation is good and bluetooth connection is reliable. The FitBit app is good.

You can setup through the app what you want your watch to display. Default is time, daily steps, heart rate, daily mileage, daily calories, daily floors. You input your personal details i.e. weight and height on the app so it can work calories and steps out to a reasonable level of accuracy.

I'd recommend but don't know much about the other options.

skybluegod

I got the normal Fitbit Charge, a year, and got on with it well. Was very comfortable, still working today. I would say it's one of the better options you can get, without spending much more

Marty

Picked mine up earlier, I'll wear it out on my run and cycle tomorrow, and have strava running to see how accurate they are.

I like how the app can track your calorie intake with a barcode reader.

Initial thoughts:- feels solid, well built, app & webpage both look well made with everything easy to navigate, far better looking then the Strava equivalent.

Users who are viewing this thread