alexccfc99

May 25, 2022
Maybe throw another one midweek before the World Cup cause I’ll be amazed if Birmingham on Saturday goes ahead

Gynnsthetonic

Mar 9, 2012
Maybe throw another one midweek before the World Cup cause I’ll be amazed if Birmingham on Saturday goes ahead
No reason it shouldn't, different if it's in London with the amount of police needed for preparation for Queens funeral

alexccfc99

May 25, 2022
No reason it shouldn't, different if it's in London with the amount of police needed for preparation for Queens funeral

Man United v Leeds is off as well

Whilst nowhere near the same level as that fixture, Birmingham v Cov will undoubtedly command a larger police presence than usual and they are already going to be stretched with a lot of officers being deployed to London and Wolves also hosting Man City that day

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s off on Saturday but I’m hoping and will be happy to be proved wrong

Gynnsthetonic

Mar 9, 2012
Man United v Leeds is off as well

Whilst nowhere near the same level as that fixture, Birmingham v Cov will undoubtedly command a larger police presence than usual and they are already going to be stretched with a lot of officers being deployed to London and Wolves also hosting Man City that day

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s off on Saturday but I’m hoping and will be happy to be proved wrong
Why is the Man U game off, I don't understand. The Chelsea game on Saturday which is now also off yes, but perhaps you'll be right and they'll postpone most games

Greggs

May 8, 2012
Where are we in terms of favourites to go down with bookmakers - I can’t access UK odds here.
I got 33/1 a few weeks ago. Easiest 3.4k I'll ever make.

Users who are viewing this thread