Flags in windows again? (1 Viewer)

Fluffsta

I seem to remember back in 87 everybody went crazy when we got to the semi finals of the FA Cup and put flags in house windows everywhere which today I look back fondly on that memory. Now I know that the 87 semi finals were a massive deal compared with the JPT semis but is anybody planning to put some up in windows (if) we have a great 1st leg game and have some sort of goal advantage?

I plan to. I don't care what people think. I have waited far too long for a moment like this. A big CCFC flag will drape my window for all to see :)

@richh87

I live on the edge of Balsall Common where nobody would see it; and don't own a City flag - but love the enthusiasm!

It's about time we had something to be happy about - let's enjoy it. Things might not be so rosey next year.

Otis

You obviously didn't frequent GMK for the three years when I was plotting her death and enquiring about hitmen then! ;)

Otis

And she absolutely detests football anyway.

Which is yet another reason I obviously wish to see her demise! ;)

Otis

Fact is, she wouldn't been seen dead on here.

Though I would settle for that.

Her on here, but dead! :D

valiant15

The last time i had something about the city in my front window was the together we can do it flyer,with a picture of hartson on it. Look how that turned out lol.

kdrinkell

Back in 87 it was all about putting a sky blue/navy ribbon on your car aerial,dunno how you would do that nowadays with the shark fin aerials :confused:

Otis

I will.

I'll have a think while on my usual Sunday morning stroll in the woods on the search for poisonous funghi!

VegetableSamosa

I've had my Cov flag up on my wall for three years now. Got it for my Uni halls and taken it to each new house, even after a horrific arson attempt upon it. Even had it in California with me.

Users who are viewing this thread