Football related books (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Can anybody recommend any, preferably biographies?

torchomatic

The Robin Friday book is ace. The Best Footballer You Never Saw.

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Daz

Tony cascarino and Paul mcgraths are very good

ajsccfc

The autobiographies for Maradona, Pirlo and Ibrahimovic are all good, particularly if you've got a penchant for ridiculously talented players who fancy themselves a bit.

clint van damme

left foot in the grave - Gary Nelson. About his season in charge of managing Torquay. In the days of mega money TV deals really shows the other side of professional football.

Not sure of the name of the book but there's a new biography out about a lad who played for Man U, think his name was Docherty, supposed to have been something really special but injury ended his career, meant to be a very good book.

Nick

Administrator
The autobiographies for Maradona, Pirlo and Ibrahimovic are all good, particularly if you've got a penchant for ridiculously talented players who fancy themselves a bit.
Think I've read the pirlo one, was it him who wasn't bothered at all about training? Might feet maradonas

Terry Gibson's perm

left foot in the grave - Gary Nelson. About his season in charge of managing Torquay. In the days of mega money TV deals really shows the other side of professional football.

Not sure of the name of the book but there's a new biography out about a lad who played for Man U, think his name was Docherty, supposed to have been something really special but injury ended his career, meant to be a very good book.

With Clint in this very good read I think he wrote another one as well left foot forward which was good as well.

Users who are viewing this thread