Former Players Association - Peter Ndlovu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastGarrison

A colleague of mine is off to Zimbabwe for business shortly and we have tried to contact the former players association through their e-mail address on the CCFPA website but have had no response. We are looking to see if they have any sort of contact with Nuddy to see if he would be potentially be prepared to meet with us and Zimbabweans youngsters who would possibly be coming to Coventry. If not just in a marketing picture in front of a Coventry banner would do!!!

Is anyone on here a member of the CCFPA or has a direct link or email address for them?

Long shot I know but thought I would ask.

clarriebourton

A colleague of mine is off to Zimbabwe for business shortly and we have tried to contact the former players association through their e-mail address on the CCFPA website but have had no response. We are looking to see if they have any sort of contact with Nuddy to see if he would be potentially be prepared to meet with us and Zimbabweans youngsters who would possibly be coming to Coventry. If not just in a marketing picture in front of a Coventry banner would do!!!

Is anyone on here a member of the CCFPA or has a direct link or email address for them?

Long shot I know but thought I would ask.

Peter is coaching Mamelodi Sundowns in South Africa and it's the middle of the season right now so I don't think your friend will get to see him in Zimbabwe.

Sorry no one got back to you but there's no record of receiving an email. Feel free to contact me on [email protected] with any questions re former players or CCFC history.

Jim Brown
Chairman CCFPA
Official historian

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LastGarrison

Peter is coaching Mamelodi Sundowns in South Africa and it's the middle of the season right now so I don't think your friend will get to see him in Zimbabwe.

Sorry no one got back to you but there's no record of receiving an email. Feel free to contact me on [email protected] with any questions re former players or CCFC history.

Jim Brown
Chairman CCFPA
Official historian

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thank you for your response Jim.

We completed the contact form through the CCFPA website but clearly this wasn't received.

I have passed your details onto my colleague Louise and she will be in touch this afternoon as funnily enough she will also be in Pretoria as part of her trip to Africa.

Appreciate the swift response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread