Found This on 606 (1 Viewer)

smileycov

Facebook User
No matter how much I try and get excited by watching my Sky Blues it just seems to get more and more difficult by the week. Maybe its because Im getting older and more hard to please or maybe its because Im looking for something to lift me up after another hard and stressful week at work but whatever it is the City are failing miserably in the task of lifting my mood! Why is it you go to a football match and you feel worse afterwards than you did before? And you pay good money for the privilage! But here I am again thinking "I wonder what time I would get back from Swansea if I make the trip". Its like going home to an abusive partner surely sooner or later you say "enough is enough, I want a Divorce!
But No, I know my Club will change and they will love me as I love them I just need to give them time and they will come around and we will discover what it was that brought us together in the first place.
Oh Yes remember the good times as they must surely outweigh the bad!!!!
Remember all those times we stayed up really late 1977 Bristol City 1984 Norwich 1985 Everton and the League Cup Semis against West Ham in 81 and of course our best times together in 1987 during our glorious Cup run! We were so in love I thought we could take on the world and our love would last forever.
Our bad times I hear you ask...........

Ive got to go now to check the Sat Nav for Swansea x

HAHA THOUGHT IT WAS CLASS..........we needed some light relief x

:D:D:D:wave:
PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread