France terrorist attack beheading (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Awful, anybody from the uk who wants to be with isis should be refused access back into the uk.

ajsccfc

Found out that my cousin was staying at the hotel itself and was caught up in the Tunisia attack, two of them got hit by shrapnel from the bomb and were taken to hospital to get stitches. They're ok and getting flown out, but they apparently saw it all happening. Shit.

NorthernWisdom

Found out that my cousin was staying at the hotel itself and was caught up in the Tunisia attack, two of them got hit by shrapnel from the bomb and were taken to hospital to get stitches. They're ok and getting flown out, but they apparently saw it all happening. Shit.

Hmm, 'like'not really the appropriate function(!) so best to quote for, well... I suppose it's send best wishes that they were lucky to get away with just that, really!

ajsccfc

Yeah, it's pure chance that they relatively got away with it really. I didn't find out until it was confirmed they're alright, but her Facebook wall for the few hours before is a whole load of panicked people asking if they're ok.

Ian1779

I've a holiday booked to Tunisia in 4 weeks... staying about 40 miles away.

Johnnythespider

I've a holiday booked to Tunisia in 4 weeks... staying about 40 miles away.
I don't know who you're booked with, but BBC news said some operators were offering full refunds to people. Might be worth looking into, I would imagine the home office will be advising people to steer clear.

Ian1779

I don't know who you're booked with, but BBC news said some operators were offering full refunds to people. Might be worth looking into, I would imagine the home office will be advising people to steer clear.

Cheers - I'm having a look at it at the moment, guess it will take 24 hours to get the full picture. FCO website is constantly updating.

Macca

Glad to hear that your relative is ok but condolences to others who weren't so fortunate

stupot07

At least 37 killed in Tunisia

25 confirms dead in Kuwait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Flying Fokker

Not sure we can allow this Islamic State to take over the world. If they kill 37 and lose 1 then it won't take long for them to rule the world. At least we know what IS is about. Send all militants packing, all in one big pot and let them fight to the last man standing. Then offer him one last bullet for himself.

Macca

People are just slightly beginning to wake up to this evil cult the closer to home it gets. Then again it took time for people to wake up to Hitler

Cov City Daytrader 87

People are just slightly beginning to wake up to this evil cult the closer to home it gets. Then again it took time for people to wake up to Hitler

And just like Hitler they're a cult of effed up individuals who don't have gratitude or appreciation for life.

Cov City Daytrader 87

They should be allowed to go and then we should nuke the fuck out the middle east countries once and for all

Not all middle east countries are all like that. Beside your idea of doing that will just make those effed up say: 'Thank you, now you've given us more reason to bomb more places around the world'. Meaning Sky Blue Zam, you've just fell into their trap that they set up.

wingy

So Is everyone happy that Cameron lost the vote on Syria
Personally think he should have shown the leadership to go against Public Opinion on that one

Of Course Obama followed suit and took the neutral route, which unfortunately emboldens potential tyrants
We don't have the means now as our armed forces have been all but dismantled due to Osnornes austerity, but the whole region is a cauldron due to Iraq and our encouragement of the Arab Spring
Maybe that Is What Blair and Bush wanted followed by others, to set the region back 100 yrs and have them fighting each other with no fall out for the rest of us
Doesn't seem to have worked does It.

Macca

For anybody who still thinks they deserve to breathe the same oxygen as civilised people there is a 7 minute video on the web showing some charming executions by rocket propelled grenade, drowning in a cage and neck explosives. Hey ho here's to the future

henry the wasp

They should be allowed to go and then we should nuke the fuck out the middle east countries once and for all

The Americans will be proper pissed off if we nuke Israel. I can't see us lasting many minutes if we did that.
You think China and Russia would be happy if we nuked Syria or Iran? Can't see us lasting many minutes if we did that.
I'm not sure you've thought this through, but if you have then I am all ears.

Ian1779

These people are nutters. You can't reason with nutters. They are not real Muslim's either.. despite that they claim to be. Most of their followers have little or no education, and have been fed parts of the Qu'ran out of context so to justify their actions.

What also concerns me is the inevitable backlash against normal Muslim people that find this attack just as abhorrent.

I don't know what the answer is, but nuking the Middle East and killing millions of innocent people as a result would make us no better.

Otis

These people are nutters. You can't reason with nutters. They are not real Muslim's either.. despite that they claim to be. Most of their followers have little or no education, and have been fed parts of the Qu'ran out of context so to justify their actions.

What also concerns me is the inevitable backlash against normal Muslim people that find this attack just as abhorrent.

I don't know what the answer is, but nuking the Middle East and killing millions of innocent people as a result would make us no better.

Might make us feel better though.

Greggs

Scum, and it's only going to get worse. Nostradamus predicted a war of the Mongols

Macca

It's an ideology that is spreading fast and quietly tolerated by many more. I'm not sure how they will be stopped. Utterly ruthless and committed enemy v weak and apathetic Western civilisation... Only one result in the end

RegTheDonk

I don't think you can stop it Macca. We have to accept that there are people in this world who are stupid enough to think they are doing the right thing in the name of god. You will never, ever change some people's point of view. All we can try and do is make ourselves as safe as we can within the constraints of the law. My only shock is we haven't had anything else in this country this since Lee Rigby. It'll come though, thats a certainty.

Cov City Daytrader 87

It's an ideology that is spreading fast and quietly tolerated by many more. I'm not sure how they will be stopped. Utterly ruthless and committed enemy v weak and apathetic Western civilisation... Only one result in the end

Even if we succeed getting rid of them, a new lot will come in to replace them in a different form. From Hitler to Bin Laden, to this to something else. It's on going.

Users who are viewing this thread