Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Free agents transfer rumours

AFCCOVENTRY

Highfield Road Hero
Joined
Aug 1, 2011
Messages
21,752
Reaction score
22,695
With the loan window closed free agents can still sign for us.

Wonder if there’s a deal to be had or are we done?
 
We don't usually because if nobody else wants them why would we?
 
It's done - think some expected a player may leave rather than any come in. Happy with Williams. Tough next couple of games, but positive for the season overall.
 
Last edited:
It's done - thinks some expected a player may leave rather than any come in. Happy with Williams. Tough next couple of games, but positive for the season overall.
Ummm...Morgan Williams?
 
I guess that with Morgan Williams here, we now at least have a Liam in the side at last, eh, Harry!

I like that this forum will always forgive and forget!
I'm blaming my mental brainfarts on being left to deal with my 13 year old son, whilst my wife is at work. He's constantly filming me as I hum away, oblivious to the world. I'm fairly convinced I'm a you tube sensation in some far flung country due to his meddlings on t'interweb.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom