FREE : Forum Signatures (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I have designed some forum signatures which you can use on here and other forums that you go on, I don't mind at all where you use them :)

To use them simply just link to that image URL on other forums but please make sure the image links to the forum, that way we can get more members :)

I will update this as I made them and if you have any requests with players or anything else you can think of you would like on the same style signatures then please feel free to PM me and I will get one added :)

Simple with Crest

simplewithcrest.gif

FA Cup

facup.gif

Logo Design

logosig.gif

Nick

Administrator
Here you go :)

While I uploaded one for daveccfc I did this too.

citynut.gif

Does anybody else want one?

G

Gregsy!!

could i have the top on but with gregsy!! on it please? thanks nick :D

skyblueprincess

Hi all ...... not very good at the whole computer thing....... *giggles... can any body help me i want a sig .... would really like a cov shirt ( misfuds if possible) can you tell me how i make this happen ??? thanks x

simmouk

Administrator
Hi all ...... not very good at the whole computer thing....... *giggles... can any body help me i want a sig .... would really like a cov shirt ( misfuds if possible) can you tell me how i make this happen ??? thanks x

Hello! I don't know if im "allowed" to do this, as I've just joined today...but I whiped this up for you...any good?

vickyskybluete4.png

To get it into your signature, use this URL "http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/5528/vickyskybluete4.png" (without the quotations) and put it inbetween an open image
tag, in the signature section of your Control Panel!

Nick

Administrator
That is a great signature :) Feel free to help out with Signatures and Avatars! Much better than my attempts :)

I moved the sig over to this post and I have set it to be Vicki's sig :)

Thanks Simmo :)

simmouk

Administrator
That is a great signature :) Feel free to help out with Signatures and Avatars! Much better than my attempts :)

I moved the sig over to this post and I have set it to be Vicki's sig :)

Thanks Simmo :)

Haha, cool - I did wonder why I had suddenly become subscribed to this thread! Good call popping it in here.

that sig is quality simmo :)

Ta!

you r my new best friend ...... thank you i love it

No problemo!

Users who are viewing this thread