Free gift with home shirt (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

home kit is currently OOS and Nike are offering a free gift (hat, bag or ball) if you pre order one online.

Nick

Administrator
Seems like they have dealt with it a lot better then just saying "we have no kits".

Offering a free gift of ordering and also a comment from somebody at Nike to say it's their fault.

Covstu

The club as usual getting a lot of criticism on FB Page. They probably ordered similar to last year when everyone didn’t turn up!

skyblueelephant76

I ordered one online on Monday and it said they were in stock. I then got an email Wednesday to say they were out of stock so I've got the away shirt instead. With the up and down nature of our fans it must be difficult to assess demand properly although based on the increase in ticket sales and feel good factor you would hope the original order was a lot more than last year.

win9nut

If the shirts get any more expensive, they’ll be throwing in a season ticket!
Seen the price of the **insert Premier League club name here** replica kit?
My mate supports Spurs; he says their replica kit is about £160...
Another friend supports Man Utd, he reckons £180 for their kit...
(I haven’t checked so might be wrong...)
My friend who supports Arsenal wasn’t out last night but if that’s what Spurs charge reckon it’ll be more expensive than that!

Covstu

My friend who supports Arsenal wasn’t out last night but if that’s what Spurs charge reckon it’ll be more expensive than that!
238 for a full adult kit for united

fatso

The prices are just scandalous, I don’t see any justification for it, it’s pure exploitation.

CJ_covblaze

pipkin73

Premier League Shirt/Kit prices.

• Manchester United: £116.85 (elite version: £109.95)
  • Newcastle: £111.97
  • Tottenham: £110 (elite version: £160)
  • Chelsea: £109.85 (elite version: £169.85)
  • Manchester City: £109.85 (elite version: £159.85)
  • West Ham: £98
  • Liverpool: £97 (European kit price: £112)
  • Leicester: £97
  • Fulham: £96
  • Cardiff: £92.94
  • Arsenal: £92 (elite version: £157)
  • Everton: £92
  • Watford: £91
  • Southampton: £87 (elite version: £137)
  • Huddersfield: £87
  • Wolves: £86
  • Crystal Palace: £85.97
  • Brighton: £83
  • Bournemouth: £80
  • Burnley: £75
Man Utd Authentic

• Shirt: £109.95
  • Shorts: £42.95
  • Socks: £29.95
  • Any name and number and Premier League badges: £10
  • Total: £192.85
Man Utd Replica

• Shirt: £64.95
  • Shorts: £34.95
  • Socks: £16.95
  • Total: £126.85
Thank god i get my CCFC ones for free :)

the rumpo kid

You need some better mates , mate.

Bumberclart

Premier League Shirt/Kit prices.

• Manchester United: £116.85 (elite version: £109.95)
  • Newcastle: £111.97
  • Tottenham: £110 (elite version: £160)
  • Chelsea: £109.85 (elite version: £169.85)
  • Manchester City: £109.85 (elite version: £159.85)
  • West Ham: £98
  • Liverpool: £97 (European kit price: £112)
  • Leicester: £97
  • Fulham: £96
  • Cardiff: £92.94
  • Arsenal: £92 (elite version: £157)
  • Everton: £92
  • Watford: £91
  • Southampton: £87 (elite version: £137)
  • Huddersfield: £87
  • Wolves: £86
  • Crystal Palace: £85.97
  • Brighton: £83
  • Bournemouth: £80
  • Burnley: £75
Man Utd Authentic

• Shirt: £109.95
  • Shorts: £42.95
  • Socks: £29.95
  • Total: £192.85
Man Utd Replica

• Shirt: £64.95
  • Shorts: £34.95
  • Socks: £16.95
  • Total: £126.85
Thank god i get my CCFC ones for free :)

Those Utd prices are scandalous. But, as most Utd fans live in the south east, their wages are higher, and they can afford it.

ajsccfc

Although obviously the starting position was massively overpriced to begin with, at £45 the price we're being asked to pay hasn't changed a huge amount in the last 25 years, certainly not when compared to diesel or Freddos. Shiny polyester is the stable economy of the future.

cov4theprem

Its a shame Nike didn't offer some baubles as a free gift. They'd be good to put on the tree at the same time as the shirt arrives...

ccfcway

Although obviously the starting position was massively overpriced to begin with, at £45 the price we're being asked to pay hasn't changed a huge amount in the last 25 years, certainly not when compared to diesel or Freddos. Shiny polyester is the stable economy of the future.

Who’s comparing football tops to Freddos ?, that’s mental

A football top In length is only 0.46 mels from Mel and sue

AJB1983

At least the Cov kits we can buy are exactly what the players are wearing, and we aren’t charged double the price for the privilege.

These elite shirts - I’d love to see how much beneficial they are to the players. They are supposed to be lighter, better fit, and rather than embroidered badges they are iron on transfers. In any other world that would make them cheaper?!
It’s a con - you get the same with football boots. The different ‘versions’ being more expensive.
Adidas predators are en example - years ago the ones you could buy were the ones the players wore. Now you get three or four different versions of the same boot all with different prices.

ajsccfc

I've got an old Scotland shirt in the elite/player version and there is a real difference in quality, but then I got it for £15 so I can't imagine how anyone could justify spending the best part of £100 on one.

Nick

Administrator
Is the player version a better material that doesn't make you stink?

The green and black striped one with the stadium sponsor, if I wore that to the gym it would just be a sweat fest. Must be awful playing football in one of them as they aren't breathable.

ajsccfc

It's much lighter and thinner and the material seems of a higher quality, like it's more flexible than you'd get on a replica, definitely more airy. Everything's printed too so no chance of nip rash

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I see there is an update from the club and just sports

What I don’t get is their reasoning; for the second season they say that our kit wasn’t a template. Isn’t ours the same as pompey’s this year? Not sure if there are others. OK, the colour is different but the design itself looks pretty similar?

Nick

Administrator
I see there is an update from the club and just sports

What I don’t get is their reasoning; for the second season they say that our kit wasn’t a template. Isn’t ours the same as pompey’s this year? Not sure if there are others. OK, the colour is different but the design itself looks pretty similar?
It's not a template colour so being made bespoke. Whereas if it was a standard colour I assume they could get the 15 quid ones and print on them.

Users who are viewing this thread