Fridays game (1 Viewer)

hill83

My housemate used to work for us as a 'physio' (under 11's, head of the magic sponge) and he's heard from an old colleague we are playing at Wallsall on Friday. I called bullshit, but he assured me it's true.

Edit: He works for Leicester now.

S

skyblue2k

I am guessing, until tuesday's court apearance is sorted and the judge has made a decision. Nothing will be announced? But then what do i know!

Ashdown1

We'll be playing at the Ricoh, I'm sure a deal will be done one way or another. If we are though, have they got the undersoil heating on and who's paying for it........................and have Walsall even got that facility. The temperatures are forecast to not rise above 4 degrees all week and drop below freezing every night !

skybluesam66

so look at the following game when walsall and blues are both at home on the same day

What then - one game 4 sets of goalposts
One game up and down - the other across the pitch

bamalamafizzfazz

My housemate used to work for us as a 'physio' (under 11's, head of the magic sponge) and he's heard from an old colleague we are playing at Wallsall on Friday. I called bullshit, but he assured me it's true.

Edit: He works for Leicester now.

Ha ha, I love your source. Friday doesn't have a massive affect on me as I have time to get to wherever but the Brentford game would be an issue. If only we'd have been at Wembley that weekend :(

Users who are viewing this thread