Friendlies (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Another friendly lined up V Cheltenham town on 23rd July. Busy week that week! 4 games in 1 week, and immediately following the rumoured Austria tour.

Will we have enough players to play two teams or are we going to knacker up the squad before the season begins? I make that 5 arranged so far, not including any we do whilst on tour.... (Where last yr we played 3)

ccfc92

derby played a friendly last night away to burton, finished 8-8 :eek:

now thats a game to watch

urbanbushmonkey

Another friendly lined up V Cheltenham town on 23rd July. Busy week that week! 4 games in 1 week, and immediately following the rumoured Austria tour.

Will we have enough players to play two teams or are we going to knacker up the squad before the season begins? I make that 5 arranged so far, not including any we do whilst on tour.... (Where last yr we played 3)

A match on my birthday... nice :).

Any idea if the club will be doing travel to Austria (assuming we do end up there) like the did for Ibiza in '05?

wingy

How can we afford a tour of Austria if we are in administration?

Somehow someone still seems to be paying bills ,money they could lose if judgement does'nt go their way ,the administrator has not had to sell any assets yet ,charade or confidence??

Grendel

Somehow someone still seems to be paying bills ,money they could lose if judgement does'nt go their way ,the administrator has not had to sell any assets yet ,charade or confidence??

The club seems to think it isn't in administration at all. Bit odd really.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
A match on my birthday... nice :).

Any idea if the club will be doing travel to Austria (assuming we do end up there) like the did for Ibiza in '05?

I don't think the club would want to be involved in anything like they were in Ibiza ;) ended up brawling with QPR fans didn't we?

Assume it would be one or two games with a few days intensive training in a different climate

Users who are viewing this thread