Game of thrones series 6 (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Starts again in a few days
So I thought I'd post a new thread
What's people's theories will Jon snow return? How will cersai get her revenge?

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

my Jon Snow theory is that he's dead they don't burn the body and he ends up as part of the dead army the white walkers are raising. As for cersai it's about time they killed that bitch to Crazy a month ago is never watched an episode since then I went on a GOT binge and now I can't get enough of it

Sky_Blue_Daz

I watched it all last year
But going through it all again now gonna try and just about to start series 5

musicmanskyblue

The Red Queen has conveniently arrived back at the wall.. Just as Jon Snow has died. She was really interested in the resurrection of that guy that fought the Hound whom had been resurrected several times before. Weren't they of the same religion? Is that too obvious for GOT?..

SkyBlueScottie

I think Snow is actually 1/2 Targyrean 1/2 Stark, Melisandre will burn his body and he will come back to life or his body will reanimate etc and he will lead the fight against the White Walkers.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Really looking forward to the next series
I think the white walkers will feature prominently and I hope Jon kills ser Alliser

olderskyblue

Maybe Tyrion is a Targyrean too....

Sumo the Micky Quinn

Sky have been advertising it kicks off on Sky Atlantic Monday at 9pm, even pressing the green button, so you can save it, only shows the 9pm showing.

But has anybody noticed its actually also on Sky Atlantic at 2am Monday morning the same time it kicks off in America.

Sky_Blue_Daz

No I didn't know that even better. I'm off Monday

Si80

The Red Queen has conveniently arrived back at the wall.. Just as Jon Snow has died. She was really interested in the resurrection of that guy that fought the Hound whom had been resurrected several times before. Weren't they of the same religion? Is that too obvious for GOT?..

This is my thought too. She's not supposed to be at The Wall according to the books so it makes sense that the writers have used their artistic license to bring her there to bring Snow back to life like how Dondarrion has been saved time and time again.

And yep, her and Dondarrion are followers of the Red Faith.

Moff

Sky have been advertising it kicks off on Sky Atlantic Monday at 9pm, even pressing the green button, so you can save it, only shows the 9pm showing.

But has anybody noticed its actually also on Sky Atlantic at 2am Monday morning the same time it kicks off in America.

They do that every series opener, so that we dont wake up to loads of spoliers in the morning from the US, that is if you stay up to wtach it, or watch it first thing in the morning.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Well I hope Theon gets a chance at battering feck out of Ramsey

Nick

Administrator
Don;t like Reek since he went all soft.

Ramsey does my head in, why has nobody just got rid of him?

dutchman

Who doesn't love Varys?

Varys.jpg

Sky_Blue_Daz

Jerome Flynn was knocking boots with Lena hedley too
Varys is very good too
Got to admit I think Gwendoline Christie is pretty hot

Nick

Administrator
No spoilers tomorrow. Watching it tomorrow night! Don't think I could stay up nowadays that late!

Otis

No spoilers tomorrow. Watching it tomorrow night! Don't think I could stay up nowadays that late!
I could, but I'm not going to. Will watch tomorrow too.

Yep, no spoilers please. ;) Not even a 'that was good / that was crap' quip. Thanks.

:)

Gint11

I'm recording the 2am one and watching it when I get up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dutchman

I could, but I'm not going to. Will watch tomorrow too.

Yep, no spoilers please. ;) Not even a 'that was good / that was crap' quip. Thanks.

:)

Avoid the entire internet then!

There's one site in particular [Digital Spy] which has a nasty habit of posting spoiler headlines before an episode has even aired.

Otis

Avoid the entire internet then!

There's one site in particular [Digital Spy] which has a nasty habit of posting spoiler headlines before an episode has even aired.
I mean on here. :)

Will avoid the internet, but people do sometimes blab or give hints on here.

Feel I can come on here and should be able to without entering the rest of the internet world tomorrow.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Without being selfish could people please hide spoilers
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread