Game of Thrones (1 Viewer)

Darth Robins

It's on Sky Atlantic tonight, watch it and thank me later :p

OK I'll add a trailer in too
[video=youtube;BpJYNVhGf1s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpJYNVhGf1s[/video]

Disorganised1

It was good - very true to the book - still waiting for book 5 after nearly 3 years.

dutchman

emilia_clarke_ep203_092611.jpg

© HBO

Game of Thrones is reportedly the most-pirated TV show of 2012.

The HBO fantasy drama has been illegally downloaded more times than any other show, according to BitTorrent-tracking and analysis firm Big Champagne.

"It certainly appears to be the most pirated show of the year [so far]," senior media analyst John Robinson told Forbes.

"The fact that it's consistently at the top of the Pirate Bay's top 100 TV shows chart seems like a pretty in-your-face leading indicator of the huge volume at which this is being shared."

Robinson argued that the amount of piracy is related to the fact that new episodes of Game of Thrones are only available online through streaming site HBO Go, which requires a cable subscription.

"This is absolutely a reaction to the show not being available elsewhere online," he insisted. "It's a very tricky game trying to create this kind of scarcity."

Game of Thrones airs Sundays on HBO and Mondays on Sky Atlantic in the UK.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
i dont have it here over in ireland so i watch it online all the time, the amount of people twists and storylines are crazy, i had to read game of thrones wiki to figure out what happened in the past with the first men and all that and the starks best tv show ive ever scene along with the walking dead!

smileycov

Facebook User
Do you reckon the 2 bodies are that of the Stark boy? or not, and the other fella.

dutchman

Do you reckon the 2 bodies are that of the Stark boy? or not, and the other fella.

I read a theory in another forum that the nutshells were planted by Theon's henchman and they burned the two orphan boys who were staying at the farm instead.

That doesn't explain the missing hands though. It's possible Theon had their hands cut off to use as proof they really were the Stark boys?

dutchman

'Game of Thrones' to get extended 65-minute season finale

Game of Thrones season two will conclude with an extended finale, HBO has confirmed.

Season ender ‘Valar Morghulis’ will run for 64 minutes, according to HBOWatch.

Most Game of Thrones episodes run to around 54 to 55 minutes in length, meaning that the finale will include 10 minutes of additional material.

The episode – written by David Benioff and DB Weiss – will air on June 3 in the US and will be broadcast the following day on Sky Atlantic in the UK.

It was recently reported that each episode of the fantasy drama, which shoots on location in countries like Croatia, Iceland and Northern Ireland, costs around $6 million to produce.

A third season of Game of Thrones will debut in early 2013.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
i just said same thing on fb, that episode was brillant was shocked at the ending like,was hoping that little shit would die goeffery, question now is what happens next if stanis is defeated im guessing rob takes back winterfell and marches a huge amry to kings landing maybe?

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Watched the first season and then had to read the books, just started reading the 4th 'A Feast for Crows' the other day. Best thing on television for years, deserves as much praise as Harry Potter and LOTR.

Diehard Si

Love this series so much I've bought all the books. On the 4th now (what I think will be the 5th series on TV) and only started reading them just over a month ago.

If you are enjoying the TV series then believe me you will LOVE the books. They fill in so much more of the understanding when reading the 1st one and have whole sections missed out of the TV series on the 2nd one.

There is plenty more to come lets just say that, the 3rd and 4th series will be amazing ( yes even more than the current 2 ).

Diehard Si

Watched the first season and then had to read the books, just started reading the 4th 'A Feast for Crows' the other day. Best thing on television for years, deserves as much praise as Harry Potter and LOTR.

Yeah exactly same as me ( starting the same book too ).

I actually find it easier to read than LOTR ( never bothered with Harry Potter ). I found Tolkien would waffle on for ages about nothing in-particular.

dutchman

i just said same thing on fb, that episode was brillant was shocked at the ending like,was hoping that little shit would die goeffery, question now is what happens next if stanis is defeated im guessing rob takes back winterfell and marches a huge amry to kings landing maybe?

Based on what's happened in the series previously, Tyrion is likey to be shit-on and Joffrey elevated to the status of hero!

Disorganised1

I trust you were all surprised ?

I don't have Sky Atlantic so can't watch it, but Tyrion is a great character, and the actor is bloody brilliant.

I look forward to hearing your reactions to the Red Wedding. (Next series)

dutchman

There were some surprises, yes :)

I don't have Sky Atlantic so can't watch it, but Tyrion is a great character, and the actor is bloody brilliant.

I don't have Sky at all but it's not hard to find downloads of all US shows online, even in HD.

Well, it's going to be a long wait for the next series :mad:

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User

I don't have Sky Atlantic either, I bought the first season on DVD and have been watching the second season online until they bring that DVD out as well. I recommend watching the programme as well as reading the books it's very well done :D

Disorganised1

I have watched some of it online, which is how come I know how good the actor playing Tyrion is, and I'm going to get the DVD.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
last episode was really good and the added minutes aswell, the very end i was like holy crap these guys are going to fuck shit up. hbo are fuckers they are worse then hookers get you all climaxed up ready to explode then wham sorry times up have to wait 9 months for the next one arrrghhh!!

Disorganised1

Just got DVDs of series 1 for Father's day :claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread