Gary Madine - Lennon (1 Viewer)

higgs

Remember him shouting something at pressley was it against swindon last season?

Terry Gibson's perm

Neil Lennon who was born in Lurgan Northern Ireland? But agree he is a prick he has only kept his job there because they don't gave the cash to sack him. Another club that lived well beyond its means what a nice owner writing off over £170 million of debts.

Sick Boy

I knew that Madine had a reputation for being thick, but come on! He is more Scottish than Lennon.

mechaishida

Nah, it's definitely: ''I was havin' a fuckin' shot ya prick!".

He's obviously got a strong Sheffield accent, which muddles it a bit.

CJ_covblaze

Out of order imo. Unfair to call the prick Scottish.

Was a bit taken back when Madine went there. Amazing to think that useless tosser is playing second tier football. Struggle to think of many players worse than him that we've had in the last couple of years.

mechaishida

Out of order imo. Unfair to call the prick Scottish.

Was a bit taken back when Madine went there. Amazing to think that useless tosser is playing second tier football. Struggle to think of many players worse than him that we've had in the last couple of years.

4 goals in 13 games was a shit return for L1 wasn't it, and he seemed to only score tap-ins or scuffed flukes. Seems all that humility he showed for the CT when he came here was false, as the lad has an incurable case of Arsehole-itis.

CJ_covblaze

4 goals in 13 games was a shit return for L1 wasn't it, and he seemed to only score tap-ins or scuffed flukes. Seems all that humility he showed for the CT when he came here was false, as the lad has an incurable case of Arsehole-itis.

Scored a good one on Saturday tbf. On the pitch one of the biggest issues I had with him was that I couldn't see how he'd improved since the last time he was here. Loans with less of an impact than his first spell? Sawyer maybe?

stupot07

You could guarantee in his first spell, he'd be brought on at 70 minutes come what may.

To zero effect.

He didn't even get that much time.

Scored a good one on Saturday tbf. On the pitch one of the biggest issues I had with him was that I couldn't see how he'd improved since the last time he was here. Loans with less of an impact than his first spell? Sawyer maybe?

A tad unfair, we signed him from Carlisle's bench/reserves as an 18/19 year old to have a look as one for the future, not to come in to the team to make an impact.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

CJ_covblaze

He didn't even get that much time.

A tad unfair, we signed him from Carlisle's bench/reserves as an 18/19 year old to have a look as one for the future, not to come in to the team to make an impact.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Fair enough but the point about improvement still stands. He's never been that good. A few good months but nothing before and not much since.

mechaishida

It was him and Hussey you could predict when they'd come on, sure as eggs were eggs!

And tbf an egg might have had a better chance of getting the header on target than Goal Machine Gary Madine...

Haha, the most ironic nickname for a footballer, ever. He reminds me of a pineapple-less Jason Lee, the ex-Forest lad, could only score if he was a yard out or he deflected someone's shot in.

wingy

He was crap last year, although its possible that was Pressley factor.
Talking of SP he's got Fleetwood through to the area final of the FLT Ithink
Yeovil went out to Oxford appears some player called Jeffers scored for them
I was looking to see if Thomas may have nabbed a couple. :(

CJ_covblaze

Disagree completely, he's a good target man

Based on what we’d seen at that point (2 years ago) what had he done to give anyone that impression. He was crap when he came to us the first time and if anything had got worse. Done ok since then to be fair to him.

wingy

Talking of SP he's got Fleetwood through to the area final of the FLT Ithink
Yeovil went out to Oxford appears some player called Jeffers scored for them
I was looking to see if Thomas may have nabbed a couple. :(
Haha ,which f***in Thomas was I referring to?Two years have taken away a few thousand more cells.B-)

Users who are viewing this thread