Ghost town (1 Viewer)

simmouk

Administrator
I haven't been on for a while, sorry folks! Too much stuff to do in the evenings hehe.

I don't know if this is common knowledge, but Nick asked me a while ago if I would like to look after the site, as he doens't have time - I think this still stands, can't even remember If Nick ever confirmed this?! But anyway, I know I need to log in here more!

Nick

Administrator
I am sorry, I am not about much with work and things like that I don't get much of a chance to come on :(

I will have to make a promise that I will come and take a look much more often :)

Bunnykins

I asked the same Question in The Tavern I pop in every so often and there's here.. I hate to see forums going down :(

simmouk

Administrator
Even with the "advertisments" in the Matchday program, we still don't seem to have that many new members signing up...maybe its just because I always read the Matchday Mags from cover to cover, and know that if I saw the web address in their I'd at least check it out - maybe thats just me?! Maybe we should have a fund raising event and get some advertising at the Ricoh, on the Scoreboard etc?! (getting the site mentioned was done for free as a favour I think, I doubt we'd be able to get "ad space" on the screen for free!)

simmouk

Administrator
I'm up for that! I've had praise for my moobs being able to clean a typical car windscreen in under 8 seconds! (joking - I don't have moobs!...or do I?...no, I don't)

simmouk

Administrator
I'll right to me old mate Ranson, ask him if he thinks its a goer! Maybe get some top class models involved ;-)

simmouk

Administrator
I've sent an e-mail to Carl, the Matchday Mag editor, asking him about the big display screen at the Ricoh, with mind to maybe getting something about the site up on there?! I can imagine that there will be a massive cost involved but I thought I'd ask anyway, and he may be able to put me in touch with someone and ask about getting something sorted.

Anyway, need to brainstorm/mindmap some ideas about getting this site's profile up, and getting the place buzzing!

Bunnykins

You could Put it on Facebook as a Group. With The site link included.

We did that with our Group and we got lots more members on our Site.

It works. :D

Bunnykins

Well We ALL know that Females ALWAYS have The Best ideas ;)

Nick

Administrator
Again, sorry I haven't been about much :(

I am going to start updating the site a lot more now and keeping a track of things and hopefully people will stick about :)

pagey89

Hey people if i dissappear at times drop me a pm and ill be back in when i clear my history always forget the forums im on

pagey89

im here in body dont know about mind lol

City are top of the league say we are top of the league

ccfcadz

someone needs to change the words to that song .... WE WILL NEVER LOOSE hmmmmmmmmmmmmm:D

simmouk

Administrator
Pretty glum to be honest mate - apart from trying to affiliate ourselves with the Jordan and Peter Andre split to try and round up some extra puplicity (If that actually happened I would leave the site and burn my computer and set fire to the Internet!) It's still pretty slow on here :-(

How are things in the lovely Exeter?

simmouk

Administrator
I think the site is dieing out now :-(

Especially if the license for the forum software is going to run out this month!

im-confused

Although I may not have posted, I have been on every day. I really think it would be a shame to see this forum go down..

What happened to the time where Pagey89, Bunnykins etc all used to be on here posting many things every day.

I really miss it.

Does anyone actually remember me?...

Users who are viewing this thread