Transfer Rumour Glenn Kamara (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Very Good Exquisito GIF by FOX Deportes

covcity4life

Would be happy with this if he is the same player from about 2 years back. Can't say I noticed him much this season just gone.

Before anyone asks how much rangers I watch I am no expert it's just sportscene on series link on BBC Scotland the old firm games live plus European adventures.

Tea & Busquets

Classy player when on it but poor mentality overall. Been rubbish for a straight year, but if there were greener horizons out there for struggling players it would be us.

the rumpo kid

Would be happy with this if he is the same player from about 2 years back. Can't say I noticed him much this season just gone.

Before anyone asks how much rangers I watch I am no expert it's just sportscene on series link on BBC Scotland the old firm games live plus European adventures.
European adventure's..... Are they the Scottish goonies ? Or the mc goonies.

Hobo

28 really doesn't fit our scouting remit.

WestEndAgro

Incredibly good, when Ranger's lifted the title under Gerrard.
He's been way off what he's capable of for a couple of seasons.
The talent is definitely there, can it be rekindled.

Pezza

My partner is Finnish, inevitably I’ve a few mates here in Denmark who are Finnish and they all say the same, he’s tidy and based on their standards a very good player but he’s not that mobile and not ‘all action’ and doesn’t really like a tackle. I agree, he doesn’t fit our model and although a good player I don’t think I’d want us splashing that kind of money on him. There is a reason Rangers and Beale no longer fancy him.

blunted

Probably weren't in for him but if we were dodged a bullet I think. Somebody once described Coventry's relationship with Rangers as mugger and victim

stevefloyd

Probably weren't in for him but if we were dodged a bullet I think. Somebody once described Coventry's relationship with Rangers as mugger and victim
we've had a few donuts from there over the years...Pressley and Drinkell to name a couple that didn't do too well here

Users who are viewing this thread