Goal of the Month (1 Viewer)

Rich

The rest are pretty regular goals. Shipleys is absolute quality. He hits it so hard and clean.

giphy.gif

fernandopartridge

7 passes if you count the cross. Not many teams in our league could put 7 passes together let alone 7 that lead to a goal.

It's an excellent goal, admittedly the closing down isn't great but really incisive move from one end to the other.

Also, to add McNulty laid the ball off in his own half at the start of the move. To think of the criticism he gets from some of the clueless muffins on here.

Great to hear the Life of Riley as well....

larry_david

The free kick is superb. An extra mark for the fact sealed us an excellent away win during a nervy last 15. But yer the header for me, that Kelly cross ball as well.

mrtrench

What a game that must have been versus Luton. Who'd have thought that all three of the goals would make the Goal of the Month shortlist?

johnwillomagic

Think overall it has to be McNulty's goal as was great team goal.....Shipley's free kick was great and very welcome at the time but was essentially a blast....all be it a very good blast at goal!

ccfcway

wasn't that long ago that we wouldn't have one this month, now its a debate about which it is :)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Well we hardly score any, so a great chance I would have thought.
McNulty goal B is the winner for me , a good team goal and a good header by McNulty .

Users who are viewing this thread