Gordon Ramsey on Cocaine (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

Didn't see a thread, just wondered if anyone watched the 2 part documentary?

Very insightful, I thought.

higgs

Hope he manages to get off the Cocaine terrible drug

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Grendel

There’s a big drug problem on Wimbledon common

Nick

Administrator
Watched the first

"You look like Gordon ramsey"

Madness how many people are on it. Never been around it much, but have seen people vanish off on a Sunday afternoon in a social club to have a dabble.

Otis

Watched the first

"You look like Gordon ramsey"

Madness how many people are on it. Never been around it much, but have seen people vanish off on a Sunday afternoon in a social club to have a dabble.
Worrying that it has seemingly become so acceptable.

Astute

It is class A. But one of the better ones. Nowhere near as bad as the former legal highs. There is a lot worse out there and they grab the headlines.

Sky_Blue_Daz

There's a guy I've seen a few times on Sadler road he walks up and down the road like a character from a a zombie film

Someone told me he was a spice user poor bastard looks a lost soul

Sick Boy

It's pretty widespread amongst young people who pay about £40 for a gram of something that is probably 1% cocaine. The problem isn't going to go away and it isn't going to any time soon; humans have always and always will want to take mind altering substances.

It's far better to legalise/decriminalise and hand control over to the state. Prohibition has caused the creation of the 'legal' high market.

* awaits the backlash from the 'cannabis turns people into terrorists' crowd.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Watched the second one last night, it's madness. The woman who lost everything and was spending hundreds a week on it.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Didn't see a thread, just wondered if anyone watched the 2 part documentary?

Very insightful, I thought.

I've not seen the documentary, but cocaine use is rife in the hospitality industry.

The long hours, the drugs, and the crave for success & promotion are just one big disgusting (and never ending) cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread