Grendel please explain !!!! (1 Viewer)

Moff

Hey Moff.....A straight forward question was posted that didn't warrant that response. I respond to...not attack first, ok!:facepalm:

I hear what you are saying, but the original post was done tongue in cheek for a bite and it got one. Thats all I was trying to say.

Grendel

What's it like living in your Ivory tower?...you condescending prick!:mad:

It's rather nice actually. Also I don't have to look in the thesaurus to get a word like condescending.

Grendel

Please do explain for us unworthies who do not possess your obviously superior intellect.

Well the question is about debt. The inference is the higher the debt the worst the potential for the football club.

So, in the premier league last season did the teams in the champions league positions have less debt than all the teams below them? We're Wigan and reading two if the most debt ridden clubs in the league?

cloughie

No, they say (and have handed over documentation to the court) that they agreed with ccc to buy the mortgage from Yorkshire Bank at distressed value and write if off. Then they would buy the Higgs shares which with the mortgage gone would have an increased value (as would the ccc shares).
They even agreed how much the club would have to pay during the 'rent-strike'.
Then ACL chairman became director at Yorkshire Bank.
Hoffman turned up on the scene - again.
And the deal collapsed for whatever reasons.

So they actually said they agreed a plan with ccc to break the bank.

According to who .........oh yes you and sisu

Brighton Sky Blue

It's been explained just about 100 times in threads that you have participated.
Why would you ask about the debts level again - you know it's purpose is to protect against hostile takeovers. Ask Hoffman how effecitive it is.
Why would you ask about management fee's when you know it's not to pull out money from the club back into the pockets of sisu - you know it's an instrument to distribute cost between the companies in the group.
Why would you ask about interest when you know the sisu loans does not charge interest?

That is just utterly nonsensical on their part. What is there to gain from lessening their chances of getting some of the investment back?

Brighton Sky Blue

Well the question is about debt. The inference is the higher the debt the worst the potential for the football club.

So, in the premier league last season did the teams in the champions league positions have less debt than all the teams below them? We're Wigan and reading two if the most debt ridden clubs in the league?

Well if debt doesn't mean anything I don't see why you're crying over our payment of £9m in rent since we moved in.

WillieStanley

Neither do I Grenduffy...I can spell. Also, I don't look in a magazine to get "Estimated Facts" either!;)

Yup... a Thesaurus helps you to spell!! And if all else fails, play the "Estimated Facts" card from one post written at the dawn of the internet!!

Oh, Cloughie - your post would have more weight if their hadn't been actualy evidence presented to the court backing the agreement up!

sky blue john

Yup... a Thesaurus helps you to spell!! And if all else fails, play the "Estimated Facts" card from one post written at the dawn of the internet!!

Oh, Cloughie - your post would have more weight if their hadn't been actualy evidence presented to the court backing the agreement up!

You must have seen this evidence or have a copy of it to make that statement please share ?

Sky Blue Kid

"Estimated Facts"......I'm always being picked up on my mistakes, my one little pleasure that I can throw back.
Thanks for picking up on my mistake.....MY TURN NOW!.........Your grammar is poor Willie............their/there/they're....you used the wrong one, and ACTUALLY:D

sky blue john

I don't need to. It was presented to the court. As much as SISU like to take risks, falcifying evidence in a court of law is probably beyond even them.

So you have accepted this as fact ?
i personally will wait for the judge before having a view on this matter.
You must be very nieve since seppala has already been called a liar in a court of law by a judge !!!!!!

WillieStanley

"Estimated Facts"......I'm always being picked up on my mistakes, my one little pleasure that I can throw back.
Thanks for picking up on my mistake.....MY TURN NOW!.........Your grammar is poor Willie............their/there/they're....you used the wrong one, and ACTUALLY:D

Fair is fair!! It's too early for there, their and they're!! Yup I missed an L. Head sufficiently hung in shame!! :p

WillieStanley

I'd say it's as unreasonable to accept it's genuine evidence as to completely dismiss it.

No one has denied the deal, have they? If I missed it, then fair enough but to my recolection there has been thus far no comment from any other party.

torchomatic

Well, that shows how desperate the dick is Willie when all he can complain about is your grammar. :jerkit:

Fair is fair!! It's too early for there, their and they're!! Yup I missed an L. Head sufficiently hung in shame!! :p

Grendel

You must be very nieve since seppala has already been called a liar in a court of law by a judge !!!!!!

Was she found guilty of anything?

WillieStanley

Also, you seem to be suggesting that Sisu would be less willing to lie to me than a court? Why?

Tank Top

It's been explained just about 100 times in threads that you have participated.
Why would you ask about the debts level again - you know it's purpose is to protect against hostile takeovers. Ask Hoffman how effecitive it is.
Why would you ask about management fee's when you know it's not to pull out money from the club back into the pockets of sisu - you know it's an instrument to distribute cost between the companies in the group.
Why would you ask about interest when you know the sisu loans does not charge interest?
Hi Godiva...
Correct me if I'm mistaken,but I always thought that an Aggressive take over was affected by the mass buying of the targets shares, as our shares are owned totally by SiSu and its Subsidiary Companies and not floated on the stock market, I fail to see how the Shares can come under attack from a would be purchaser, they are cocooned in an amour plated shell which cannot be assailed, In addition we have been told repeatedly by fisher that "The club is not for sale"
So all in all, I can't see how an aggressive Attempt to become a shareholder in CCFC can happen, wouldn't the Elliot, Hoffman, Haskell, consortium have tried it if it was Do'able.

Brighton Sky Blue

There is no point. You know full well that the debt is not debt accrued through football related matters. Also you should know that the clubs desire to own the management company stems from FFP rules where debt in this division is not related to competitiveness.

Not for CCFC Ltd but if you look at SBS+L then you get the true picture which broadly tallies up with putting in money to cover the club's losses over the time they've been here.

J

Jack Griffin

[video=youtube;h3h--K5928M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3h--K5928M[/video]

torchomatic

Not sure what you said there, SBK but it will be aimed at me, I'm sure. Unfortunately, I can still read your crap when someone else quotes you. So, can I make a plea for forum members not to quote the twat.

Grendel

He's spouting on about battery boy again. I got an estimated fact. It's the good old days.

Users who are viewing this thread