Ground Rent/Ground Share ?? (1 Viewer)

Sorry folks still shocked by all this and not thinking straight BUT two obvious questions

* Is ACL's offer of nil rent at the Ricoh for next season apply to our new owners

* are we still going to ground share with the Yam Yams for 3 years

???

ccfcmad1

we all know as much as you mate, who knows what will happen next in this neverending rollercoaster

Samo

1. No, because they will be out of administration
2. I fucking hope not. Let's email Walsall and tell them we intend to picket our 'home' games - [email protected]

RogerH

The next step is SISU will turn their guns on ACL/Council to try to force them to let us play at the Ricoh (for nothing of course)

There are enough backsliders on here who will go, thus accepting SISU/Otium as owners.

WillieStanley

The next step is SISU will turn their guns on ACL/Council to try to force them to let us play at the Ricoh (for nothing of course)

There are enough backsliders on here who will go, thus accepting SISU/Otium as owners.

Surely the N1PM campaign and ST boycott is about the club playing in Coventry?? If we are confirmed at the Ricoh, how does that make fans who return backsliders?

If SISU tie this up, we have to accept them as owners, don't we? I don't accept the current coalition government, but I still pay my taxes!!

LastGarrison

Surely the N1PM campaign and ST boycott is about the club playing in Coventry?? If we are confirmed at the Ricoh, how does that make fans who return backsliders?

If SISU tie this up, we have to accept them as owners, don't we? I don't accept the current coalition government, but I still pay my taxes!!

Yeah can't argue with that.

Still can't see me doing many home games next year. Not particularly because of SISU but mainly because it's shit.

mrbluesky87

I will never accept SISU as owners and my boycotting off CCFC is for everything while SISU are here and Inc of merchandise. If I get anything in the post from CCFC I will wipe my are on it before sending it back. How will this club move forward with these clowns in charge, explain? Facts, the club will have less home fans whether that be at Walsall or the Ricoh and the club will not be able to sustain that.

CCFC_GT

For me the N1PM campaign is about getting rid of SISU as owners, not simply playing in Coventry.

SISU have had their time and failed the club and it's supporters miserably, showing utter contempt and clueless disrespect for what the club stands for in the process. The only possible way we fans can try and force SISU to sell up and leave is to try and inflict growing losses on them. To do that we have to starve them of income by boycotting home games and merchandise, whilst still being able to demonstrate our support for the football club and team by attending away games in the largest numbers possible. We either fight or roll over.

Last edited:

sky_blue_up_north

I have to agree the number one item is that home games MUST be at the Ricoh. We can still bash SISU at the same time, and hope they get pissed off an leave us to a worthy owner(s)

Users who are viewing this thread