Happy Birthday CCFC /Singers (1 Viewer)

Fergusons_Beard

We are 135 today.

Formed Friday 13th August 1883.

Shame club couldn’t bring out a celebration all black away strip to commemorate.

Missed a trick there (as bloody always with kit).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ccfc92

Mad to think, all them years ago, a group of colleagues formed a football team that now attracts people from all over the country to watch them.

oucho

Mad to think, all them years ago, a group of colleagues formed a football team that now attracts people from all over the country to watch them.
Yeah, Man United have done well. The descendants of the Singers team is followed by two men and a dog!

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

We are 135 today.

Formed Friday 13th August 1883.

Shame club couldn’t bring out a celebration all black away strip to commemorate.

Missed a trick there (as bloody always with kit).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yeah that's what I can't get my head round, club needs all the revenue it can get.

So why not have a third kit to celebrate the 135th year the club was formed, my guess is, it would have sold more than the white kit.

But having said that Nike can't even delver our sky blue kit for the fans, I suppose we're not on their priority list.

We need to change the supplier, Adidas would be good, they have designed some nice kits over the years .

Have a look at Watford's kit this year, very smart.

Skyblueweeman

There's be a few old sages involved with the Club who are /were aware .

I’d imagine a straw poll of 50 randoms on here though Wingy probably chuck out less than 10% who knew the date. I might be wrong though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wingy

I’d imagine a straw poll of 50 randoms on here though Wingy probably chuck out less than 10% who knew the date. I might be wrong though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah you're right
Apart from the year only true anoracks would be so precise.
Zealots lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread