Happy Birthday to Timmy (1 Viewer)

jjglory

just wanted to be the first to wish our wonderful chairman Tim Fisher a happy 50th Birthday
Am sure others on here want to join me me in the hope he has a great day?

ccfcway

" I understand that we were aware of this date and when I am in a position to announce my comments on this I will, but rest assure it's a priority of mine to look into this"

Nick

Administrator
Not sure you could have confirmed that it is a dodgy account if you tried to be honest.

Very strange, but the fact that most of your posts are directed at me is a bit clearer.

Nick

Administrator
Oh dear, yet another fake account shown up.

Getting a bit silly now isn't it?

What's going on for "them" to start shouting again?

Captain Dart

Postponed for a further 3 weeks.
Meanwhile here is what the cake will look like.
upload_2017-10-26_12-29-43.png

R

RB1992

I mean, say what you want about SISU, but Tim has always been open and honest with the fans. He's done the best he can with a shite hand he's been dealt.

shmmeee

I mean, say what you want about SISU, but Tim has always been open and honest with the fans. He's done the best he can with a shite hand he's been dealt.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

*breathes*

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Sky Blue Kid

giphy.gif

skyblueinBaku

If you'd have put some sort of smiley at the end, it would have been easier to tell that this was a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread